Mastering Microsoft Project 2016, Part 2: Managing a Project
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Enter and update task progress
- View project progress and analyze your project plan
- Use existing and custom reports
- Create a Project plan template
- The student will need basic computer knowledge.
- We recommend that the student take our course "Mastering Microsoft Project 2016, Part 1" before taking this course
This course covers the skills a project manager needs in order to manage a project plan created with Microsoft Project 2016. From updated task progress, work, and costs to creating reports, and including advanced topics such as sharing resources and linking project plans, this course covers everything you need to know in order to manage your projects using Microsoft Project.
A related course, Mastering Microsoft Project Part 1 – Creating a Project is recommended as a prerequisite to this course, along with basic project management knowledge and skills.
- Microsoft Project Users