Mastering Microsoft Office 2010 Training Tutorial
- 36.5 hours on-demand video
- 16 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Video Lessons
- Includes 16 Classroom Instruction Manuals
- Microsoft Office software recommended for practice.
Learn Microsoft Office 2010 and Windows 8 with this comprehensive course from TeachUcomp, Inc. Mastering Microsoft Office Made Easy features 688 video lessons with over 60 hours of introductory through advanced instruction. You get our EIGHT complete courses in Access, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Windows and Word. Watch, listen and learn as your expert instructors guide you through each lesson step-by-step. During this media-rich learning experience, you will see each function performed just as if your instructor were there with you. Reinforce your learning with the text of our 16 printable classroom instruction manuals (Introductory, Intermediate and Advanced), additional images and practice exercises. This complete Microsoft Office course covers the same curriculum as our classroom trainings and was designed to provide a solid foundation in Office.
Whether you are completely new to Microsoft Office or upgrading from an older version, this course will empower you with the knowledge and skills necessary to be a proficient user. We have incorporated years of classroom training experience and teaching techniques to develop an easy-to-use course that you can customize to meet your personal learning needs. Simply launch a video lesson or open one of the manuals and you’re on your way to mastering Office. Each individual application course is listed alphabetically.
- The ACCESS curriculum begins at Section 1
- The EXCEL curriculum begins at Section 22
- The ONENOTE curriculum begins at Section 53
- The OUTLOOK curriculum begins at Section 70
- The POWERPOINT curriculum begins at Section 87
- The PUBLISHER curriculum begins at Section 107
- The WINDOWS curriculum begins at Section 121
- The WORD curriculum begins at Section 133
Each curriculum includes 1, 2 or 3 classroom instruction manuals in PDF (Introductory, Intermediate, Advanced). You will find the manuals at the END of each application curriculum.
- Anyone wanting to learn Microsoft Office.
Sometimes when you are creating queries, you need to add a field to the QBE grid for criteria purposes only, and don’t particularly want the field itself to be displayed in the result set. Having additional fields to display in the result set can slow down query performance. Learn this and more during this lecture.