Mastering Metasploit 5.0
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Dealing with exploits in Metasploit 5 framework.
- Perform VAPT with Metasploit 5 Framework
- Perform Privilege Escalation in Machines
- Bypass Security Mechanisms in victim machines.
- Learn the latest attacks with Metasploit 5
- To fully benefit from the coverage included in this course, you will need:Basic use of Kali Linux ● Basic Knowledge about Metasploit
- This course has the following software requirements: ● Kali Linux, Windows10
Metasploit 5 is a very popular exploitation framework and it is one of the largest exploit databases around. As a security researcher, it is important for you to know how a hacker might think and explore all the security holes so that it can be patched properly. In the course, we will look in-depth on steps to find loopholes and exploit vulnerable systems.
This course will show you exactly how to prepare yourself against the attacks you will face every day by simulating real-world possibilities. You will work with Metasploit architecture and work on real-world sophisticated scenarios where performing penetration tests are a challenge. With real-life case studies, you will go on a journey through client-side attacks using Metasploit and various scripts built on the Metasploit framework. You will also cover the multiple new features introduced in Metasploit 5 and how it benefits your usage of Metasploit. Metasploit 5 now also supports Go, Python and Ruby module languages, which can prove useful.
By the end of the course, you will be able to implement time-saving techniques using Metasploit 5 and gain the skills to carry out penetration testing in complex and highly-secured environments.
About the Author
He is a Cyber Security Specialist.
Currently, he is teaching online 50000+ students in 170+ countries. He is a specialist in Ethical Hacking Area.
Bug Bounty Hunting
Report and Briefing
- This course is for developers who want to learn advanced techniques of penetration testing using Metasploit and covers its complete development. It shows a number of techniques and methodologies that will help you master the Metasploit framework and explore the approaches to carry out advanced penetration testing in highly secured environments.
In this video, you will get information about network scanners and network scanning process.
Learn about Metasploit scanner
Explore the lab scenario
Get explanation of the scanning process
In this video, you will perform port scanning using Nmap in Metasploit.
Learn about Nmap
Explore various Nmap commands
Get explanation of Nmap commands
In this video, we will understand the exploitation process.
Learn about exploitation
Explore the lab scenario
Understand the exploitation process
This video will help you learn about security bypass frameworks.
Learn about frameworks
Explore the list of frameworks
Get explanation of security bypass process