Mastering Melodyne Software for Music Production
What you'll learn
- Learn the software that is used worldwide for Music Recording, Music Correction, Multi-Track Music Editing and Mixing - The Melodyne
- With Melodyne you can do professional grade Sound Editing and Music Pitch, Tempo and Scale Correction for all kind of professional music and audio related work
- Melodyne also helps you to change the Timber of the sound by giving you the ability to change the Harmonics of Sounds and Notes.
- Knowledge of Computers
- Knowledge of Audio Formats and Codecs
This course is for sound engineering and music production students and professionals who wants to learn the software that is used worldwide for Music Recording, Music Correction, Multi-Track Music Editing and Mixing. After learning the software you can correct tones, pitches, tempo, scales and streamline and package music like a pro with Melodyne if you have your basic music theory in place. Melodyne can be used in its Standalone version or also as a Plugin to Pro Tools, FL Studio, Logic etc.
Melodyne is a Multi-Track Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) which works on Windows and Mac platforms. With Melodyne you can do professional grade Sound Editing and Music Pitch, Tempo and Scale Correction for all kind of professional music and audio related work. Other than correcting basic pitches with Pitch Editor and doing multitrack editing of music with the Multi-Track Notes Editor, you can change scales and implement complex tempo and sound correction and sound effects. Melodyne also helps you to change the Timber of the sound by giving you the ability to change the Harmonics of Sounds and Notes.
In this Melodyne Basic course we have covered all the basic aspects of Melodyne where you get a detailed look at working with the Notes Editor. The following modules for Melodyne have been covered in this course:
Systems and GUI Overview
Note Separation Tool
Who this course is for:
- Sound Editing/Engineering Professionals/Students
- Music Editing and Arranging Professionals
- Music Industry Professionals
- Anyone who wants to learn how to correct and produce music with Melodyne
The eTech School is a specialist creator, publisher and distributor of high-quality courses. We offer online courses exclusively in Udemy as we believe that Udemy has the best e-Learning platform.
We believe that there is a huge gap exists between Academics and Practical Industry and we try to fill that gap through our skill based programs. We have been catering this area for some years visiting colleges and Universities and educating students about real life hands-on training. That experience has taken shape in our online courses and We have started offering a huge range of high quality courses which are practical hands-on. We bring together leading experts so you can learn from the best. Courses are created by trained educators and experts from the industry. eTech School courses and resources are trusted by many to develop and improve the skills. The emphasis is on teaching real life skills.