Mastering Machine Learning: Course-1
- Zero prior technical experience is required! All you need is a passion to learn and experiment new things.
This course will be a part of series of Free ML Courses to become an expert of ML. Presenting here its First Course on Machine Learning for becoming expert of ML.
This course presents the concepts of Supervised Machine Learning, Unsupervised Machine Learning, Regression and Classification.
It covers implementation of Simple Linear Regression.
Who this course is for:
- Machine Learning Enthusiast
- Students taking Machine Learning Course
- Professionals working in the area of Data Analytics
- Students preparing for placement tests and interviews
- Excellent course for all the students of Non-IT Branches as it provides the basic knowledge of ML without any prerequisite
- 10:17Beginning with Machine Learning
- 11:35Regression: Supervised Machine Learning
- 08:43Classification: Supervised Machine Learning
- 10:08Unsupervised Machine Learning
Parteek Bhatia is Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering and Ex. Associate Dean of Student Affairs at Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala. At present he is on sabbatical for Postdoc fellowship at Tel Aviv University, Israel. He is recipient of Young Faculty Research Fellowship from Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Govt. of India.
He has more than twenty years of academic experience. He has completed his Ph.D on "UNL Based Machine Translation System for Punjabi Language" from Thapar University. He has published more than 75 research papers and articles in Journals, Conferences and Magazines of repute. His research work with UNDL foundation, Geneva, Switzerland involved participation in Advanced UNL School at Alexandria, EGYPT in 2012 and at Geneva, Switzerland in 2013 and 2014. He is a winner of Gold Medal at International competition UNL Olympiad II,UNL Olympiad III and UNL Olympiad IV conducted by UNDL Foundation in year 2013 and 2014.
He has authored multiple text books including Data Mining and Data Warehousing: Principles and Practices from Cambridge University press, Simplified Approach to DBMS, Simplified Approach to Visual Basic and Simplified Approach to Oracle. He is acting as Principal Investigator on several projects funded by Government of India.