Mastering Laravel 10 Query Builder, Eloquent & Relationships
What you'll learn
- Laravel's database configuration
- Learn to work with Migrations
- Learn how and when to use Seeders
- Learn how and when to use Factories
- Understand the Laravel Query Builder
- Learn how to construct SQL queries using the Query Builder
- Learn how to use the Query Builder to perform CRUD operations on the database
- Understand how to use the Query Builder to build complex queries with conditional logic and dynamic filters
- Laravel databases and Eloquent ORM
- Learn how to use Eloquent to create, read, update, and delete records
- Learn how to use Eloquent correctly to query data from the database
- Learn how and when to use relationships
- Learn how to use Eloquent to query polymorphic relationships
- Learn Eager Loading vs Lazy Loading
- Understanding beginner topics in MySQL
- How to set up a MySQL Database
- Procedural Programming in PHP knowledge
- Object-oriented PHP knowledge
- Understand how the Laravel framework operates
- Understand how the Model-View-Controller (MVC) framework works
Are you struggling with Laravel databases and Eloquent? Do you want to learn how to easily manage your database with migrations and seeders? Look no further than Code With Dary's "Mastering Laravel Databases & Eloquent" course on Udemy! This comprehensive course covers the ins and outs of Factories, Seeders, Migrations, Query Builder, Eloquent, and relationships in Laravel 10. With Code With Dary's expert guidance, you'll learn how to efficiently manage your database and build powerful, scalable applications. Don't miss out on this opportunity to take your Laravel skills to the next level - enroll in "Mastering Laravel 10 Query Builder, Eloquent & Relationships" today!
What is Laravel?
Laravel is the go-to PHP web application framework for developers. With its extensive set of features and tools, Laravel enables developers to create web applications in a fast and efficient manner. One of the standout features of Laravel is its powerful database management system, which runs on top of the Eloquent ORM. Using Laravel and Eloquent, developers can seamlessly perform CRUD operations on the database, as well as execute complex queries with ease. Learning Laravel and Eloquent is a must for any PHP developer who needs to build modern, scalable web applications with confidence.
Why is Laravel so popular?
Laravel is popular because it provides developers with a powerful set of tools and features that make it easy to build modern, scalable web applications. It has a robust database management system that runs on top of the Eloquent ORM, which allows developers to easily perform CRUD operations on the database and execute complex queries. Laravel also has a large and active community of developers, which means that there are many resources available for learning and troubleshooting. Additionally, Laravel is easy to learn and use, which makes it a great choice for developers of all skill levels.
Who is this course for?
Some people may find Eloquent ORM difficult because it has a lot of features and can take time to fully understand. Additionally, working with complex relationships between database tables can sometimes be challenging. However, with practice and experience, developers can become proficient in using Eloquent to manage databases in Laravel applications. This course will teach you everything in depth about Laravel databases, Query Builder, and Eloquent! I do expect you to have knowledge in Laravel before starting this course, since we’re going to focus purely on databases and eloquent.
Tools we will be using
We need to use a code editor for this task. It doesn't matter which one you use. I prefer using tools such as Ray from Spatie and Tinkerwell from BeyondCode. Both products are paid, but not required for this task. I use them in this course to make data outputting easier and to show you query speed, which can be compared to other queries.
Who this course is for:
- Laravel developers who want to sharpen their Query Builder and Eloquent skills.
- Laravel developers who want to specialize the Query Builder.
- Laravel developers who struggle with databases and Eloquent
- Laravel developers who lack a strong understanding of relationships
Hi and welcome to my Udemy page! My name is Dary Nazar and I've been coding professionally and for fun for over seven years now. Currently, I work as a freelance backend developer, helping startups and large corporations build and scale projects that use Laravel or PHP.
Three years ago, I discovered a second passion: making tutorials to help others pursue their dreams. I started a YouTube channel named 'Code With Dary' that has over 44.000 subscribers and 4 million views on topics such as PHP, Laravel, Symfony, Tailwind CSS, and more.
Since I started creating YouTube tutorials, it's hard to label myself. When people ask me what I do, I say that I'm a developer and educator who creates online programming courses to help anyone interested in learning web development.
My goal is to make complex topics as easy as possible by explaining them to you in a simple and understandable way.