Mastering Interior Design Styles
What you'll learn
- Identify different interior design styles. (Traditional, Rustic, Victorian, Art Deco, Hollywood Glam, Modern, Contemporary, Minimalist...etc)
- Acknowledge the ideal interior space layout for each style.
- Choose the adequate materials and finishes for the floor, walls and ceiling.
- Choose the furniture, textiles and patterns for each style.
- Determine the perfect color scheme for each style.
- Design appropriately with mixed interior design styles.
- Identify and master your preferred interior design style.
- this course is available for all individuals Interested in the interior design field, Decorators, beginners in interior architects or even interior designer practitioners who wish to strengthen their design proficiency.
- No prerequisite or requirements needed.
The spaces we inhabit have a significant role in our psychological comportment, with most of our lives spent indoors. In reality, the interaction amongst people and the spaces they occupy is environmental psychology.
The perceptions of the person are addressed by lighting, colors, arrangement, volume, ratios, acoustics, and materials and they create a variety of emotions and habits. Spaces can have a lot of effect on how we behave or what we feel, inducing warmth and protection, identifying well-being, or creating a positive and productive working environment; thus, design and conceptual approaches should be evaluated according to the occupants' social and psychological needs.
That been said, the interior planning process isn't always an easy one. Each distinctive interior design project starts with a simple brief, followed by a range of key aspects, including, to list a few, customer considerations, principles of interior design and project objectives.
This course is straightforward offering you the basis of each design style. As simple as this may sound, the costumer's considerations and the principles of design previously mentioned can be easily drafted from the content of each interior design style.
15 Major interior design style are elaborated each with its specific outline, in general the outline consists of:
1- Definition of the interior design style.
2- History and origin of the interior design style.
3- A background architectural relation with the interior design style.
4- The Characteristics in: The interior design layout
Furniture / textiles /patterns
Materials and accessories
5- Summary defining the main points of the specific interior design style.
In addition to the "Theory application" at the end of each lecture, where we apply the characteristics and criteria gained to remodel a plain room in each specific style.
When you register for this course you'll have a lifetime access of 3 hours of pure details and interior style characteristics so you can achieve different style you want to execute.
--> Lets enjoy the world's different interior design styles together and get as much knowledge as possible to master our profession :) <--
Who this course is for:
- This course is created for all who wish to master any interior design style.
- Individuals Interested in the interior design field, Decorators, beginners in interior architects or even interior designer practitioners who wish to strengthen their design proficiency.
Throughout my courses I strive to help graduates and enthusiasts in interior design to manage successfully their projects and business, and that is through the main expertise of the practical world.
With more than 8 years of experience in the interior design field, I managed to set the priorities to what makes me successful in this big artistic world. But that wasn't easy; as I graduated with a beautiful bag of theoretical knowledge, I had a hard time coping with the customer considerations, the execution phase and the huge market.
For that reason, I indented to create beneficial courses that will help all those considering the interior design field and explain hands on, and with a clear straightforward content the requirements that will make it easier for you to start building your career.
I therefore hope that you join me in different courses in order to master the interior design field.