Mastering IELTS Writing Task 2 (for Arabic Speakers)
What you'll learn
- Understand the best way of formatting essays according to their question type
- Learn a number of ways of linking ideas together with transitional language
- Learn the precise process for writing a high-scoring essay in IELTS Writing Task 2
- You will Master the 4 essential Grading Criteria (Band Descriptors) required to make a high score in Writing
- Use grammatical constructions which will improve your score in Grammatical Range and Accuracy
- Write high-quality introductions and conclusions quickly and efficiently
- Build a high-scoring body paragraph with well-developed ideas and arguments
- Intermediate level in English language
This course is taught in Arabic since it is mainly designed for helping candidates whose first language is Arabic and wish to improve their essay writing skills for IELTS Writing Task 2. You will learn how to write an essay from scratch and be acquainted with the structures you can use to write high-scoring essays in the IELTS. This means the course covers, with examples, all the steps needed to write an effective task 2 essay.
Moreover, the course explains, with many examples, the different types of sentence structure that you need to include in your essay as well as the strategies needed not to repeat yourself while writing. It also provides a clear explanation of all assessment criteria used by examiners to evaluate your writing. Hence, you will be able to gain a better understanding of what should be included exactly to accomplish your task.
This contains video lessons that cover the essential skills required to score a Band 7 in IELTS or higher. It provides information about the various strategies test-takers can employ to get a better score in IELTS Writing Task 2.
After the course, you will feel more confident in your writing ability and realize that IELTS Writing Task 2 is not a very difficult task after all. However, you need to be at least a B1 intermediate level in the English language to get the best benefit out of this course.
Who this course is for:
- IELTS Candidates
- Students who are preparing for the IELTS Exam
- Intermediate students in English language
- IELTS test takers - Arabic speakers
Mostafa is a certified English language teacher for adults (CELTA) from Cambridge University. He is an experienced English language teacher and ESL instructor with more than 7 years of teaching experience. He has taught the British, the American, and the national curricula in three different International schools inside and outside Egypt.
Moreover, He has been teaching the IELTS for 10 years now and helped thousands of candidates get the desired band score. He values the importance of voluntary work in teaching. As a result, he usually serves as a team member in the engagement review team run by Cognia (advancED) for the process of school accreditation.
He is currently working in a reputable international school in KSA. He is also skilled in teaching TOEFL, ESP, and EFL curricula and English for international schools. Mostafa is a dedicated, self-motivated, passionate, and committed English teacher. He has the essential teaching skills such as classroom management and how to engage students effectively using differentiated activities and instructions.