Mastering Group Policy on Windows Server 2016
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create GPOs
- Troubleshoot GPO processing
- Design Active Directory structures to facilitate group policy processing
- Add third party settings into group policy
- Control user and computer settings, including account policies, security settings, folder redirection, desktop settings, application settings, and many more settings.
- Basic understanding of Server Operating Systems
- An understanding of Active Directory Domain Services
Mastering Group Policy on Windows Server 2016 is designed to teach Group Policy management to those that need to utilize group policy and other Active Directory tools to manage users and computers within their environments or to anyone that wants to able to understand group policy processing and capabilities at an Active Directory level.
This course will cover the following topics, and more.
- Group Policy processing order with Active Directory
- Altering the processing order with Active Directory
- Software deployment
- Central store design
- Administrative templates
- Security settings
- Firewall management
- Password polices
- User rights assignments
- App locker restrictions
- Folder redirection
- Starter GPO design
- Refresh intervals
- Troubleshooting GPO issues
- Those that need to increase their knowledge of group policy management
- Those that are new to Active Directory administration
- Those that will plan and design organizational unit structures
Udemy has had issues with some videos having moments of blurred screens. The cause of this is the Auto (1080p) setting in the Udemy player that dynamically changes at times. The recommendation is to change the Udemy player setting to 720p- that will stop all blurriness in Udemy videos.