Mastering Google Actions
- Basic knowledge on how Google Actions work
- Basic knowledge on Dialogflow (Documentation links will be provided)
- Basic knowledge on Firebase (Documentation links will be provided)
- Basics of Raspberry Pi, which is required only for the last section of the course
Hello learners, this is an Intermediate level course on Google Actions, which will enhance your knowledge on building actions for Google Assistant.
- The course starts off with integrating your Google Action with the Firebase database and then you will be introduced to the various Node.js commands that will be of use in communicating with the Database.
- We will then make an extremely useful "Remembering Action" making use of the database to create a highly personalized experience for the users.
- Then we will move into creating a Guessing Game that will showcase many functionalities of Firebase Database and Dialogflow.
- We will also take a look at the add-ons Google Assistant offers like, Carousel, Listings and Suggestions
- Finally we will control our Raspberry Pi using Google Assistant by making the Raspberry Pi as a server.
The course gives detailed explanations for all the coding involved in developing these Actions and also has few projects that can help you to practice and master the concepts by yourself. While doing the projects and going through the course, feel free to ask your doubts on the Udemy discussion forum. You can bet on getting a response within one working day. Thank you and have a nice time learning.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn the different functionalities offered by Google Actions
- Developers who like to integrate a Database with their Google Action
- Developers who like to explore the options available for making their Google Action sound more engaging
- Anyone who wants to control the Raspberry Pi using Google Assistant
Venkatesh Varadachari is the founder of MAKERDEMY, a pioneer maker education company head-quartered in Singapore.
Venkatesh believes that knowledge should be made available to people in all walks of life. Venkatesh also believes in the power of education to transform lives.
Venkatesh has an MBA from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
He also has a degree in Electrical Engineering from Madras University and a Masters in Financial Engineering from National University of Singapore.
Vignesh is a Product Engineer and holds an Engineering degree in the field of Electronics and Communication.
He is enthusiastic about mastering new cutting-edge technologies and at the same time has expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Google Assistant and other Chatbots. He also teaches it to other enthusiasts, hoping to develop a community of fast moving individuals.