Mastering Git & GitLab:From Version Control to Collaboration
What you'll learn
- Gain fundamental knowledge and basic concepts for working with Git (repository, branches, commits, common commands, etc.)
- Get basic Git skills, including installation, files creation, commits and other
- Learn with practical examples the key features of the Git
- Understand Gitlab basics
- Learn how to collaborate in projects via Git & GitLab in teams
- Understand how to deploy a project through GitLab CI/CD
- Computer (MacOS/Linux/Windows)
- Desire to learn (professional skills are not required, you will learn everything you need)
This course is designed for individuals seeking to develop a solid understanding of Git and GitLab, starting from scratch. Whether you're a beginner with no prior knowledge or an intermediate user looking to strengthen your skills, this course will guide you through the fundamentals and provide hands-on examples to reinforce your learning.
Throughout the course, you will dive into the core concepts of version control using Git, understanding its fundamental principles, and mastering essential commands. You'll gain hands-on experience with Git by practicing real-world scenarios, such as creating repositories, making commits, branching, and merging.
As the course progresses, you'll explore the powerful features of GitLab, a web-based Git repository management platform. You'll learn how to create projects, collaborate with team members. The course will also cover GitLab's continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines, enabling you to automate build and test processes for efficient software development workflows.
The course emphasizes a practical approach, with ample hands-on exercises and examples.
By the end of this course, you will be able to develop a strong foundation in Git and GitLab. You'll be equipped with the knowledge and skills to confidently use Git for version control and GitLab for efficient collaboration and project management.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who wants to improve their knowledges
- DevOps engineer who wants to learn Git collaboration with GitLab
- Anyone interested in using Git and GitLab
I am a Cloud DevOps engineer with professional experience in such fields as designing and delivering Cloud-Native IT solutions, improving software development processes, managing UNIX-based systems, supporting Big Data services, and configuring production CI/CD tools and pipelines.
Also, I am certified as an AWS Solutions Architect and Salesforce Engineer.
I have participated as an Industry Expert and Judge for Globee Awards, including IT World Awards, Golden Bridge Awards, Disruptor Company Awards, Leadership Awards, and American Best in Business Awards.
I Volunteered as a Judge for 10+ hackathons.