Mastering French DELF A1/A2 Grammar and Vocabulary
What you'll learn
- Master pronunciation rules in French (different sounds) and how to pronounce correctly by imitating the sounds of a C2 certified French speaker and teacher.
- Learn all the essential grammar you need to be prepared to DELF A1/A2 exam.
- Nouns, pronouns, determiners.
- Verbs, tenses, adverbs, adjectives.
- Sentence structure.
- Produce correct French sentences to express yourself.
- Recognize new vocabulary words in various topics such as jobs, travel, family, human body, etc.!
- See examples of sentences on each new word.
- How to greet people and maintain a conversation.
- No previous knowledge of French.
- The will to learn a new language and explore the beauty and uniqueness of French.
- The excitement to learn a new language quickly and efficiently.
This course is for ultimate beginners who just want to benefit from their time and learn something new. This course will give you the basic knowledge you need to speak and express yourself.
If you want to take your DELF A1/A2 exam, then this course is definitely for you. It covers all the important rules of grammar and by the end of those few hours, you'll be able to READ, SPEAK, UNDERSTAND French!
"The french grammar is boring and hard", they say. But what about your opinion? Well, you'll learn it and judge by yourself!
You'll learn about the importance of French and why you should consider learning it.
You'll master french pronunciation and basic rules of sentence formation, a guide to construct a sentence that we'll use later on.
The last section is pure application! Each video will be focused on a specific topic such as: days, nationalities, home, travel, body, colors and shapes, family, jobs, numbers, space, weather, clothes, transport, animals, cinema and entertainment and sports! In every video, you'll get to know new prepositions and verbs in order to form a sentence.
There is a complete section concerning travelling to France and what you must know.
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners with no French background.
- This course is for new non-French speakers who want to learn a new language in an exciting method.
- Anyone who wants to travel to any French-speaking country.
- Students who are preparing themselves to enter the DELF A1/A2 exam.
Hi there, Bonjour
My name is Lara Abdelbaki and I'm delighted you came across my profile!
Learning a new language is a unique journey for each one of us, a journey full of excitement and new discoveries.
I am a certified French speaker and teacher with a C2 certificate. I tend to share my knowledge and passion with people who are eager to learn and discover new cultures. (In the quickest and most efficient way, that will show you the right track, and let you explore all the mysteries afterwards)
I am also a software engineer and I also do graphic design, yet this has never put aside my passion for languages and diving deep into them.
I am here for you! If you ever find anything unclear, don't hesitate to contact me here or on my social media accounts, let's make this journey enlightening and fun.