Economics: Mastering Microeconomics 101
What you'll learn
- Key foundation concepts and definitions
- How investing in capital leads to economic growth
- How prices are determined by markets
- How to anticipate market outcomes
- How to analyse productivity
- All the important graphs in foundation microeconomics
- How consumers make purchasing decisions
- The laws of demand and supply
- How to visually illustrate economic growth
- Students should understand straight line graphs and be able to complete some basic arithmetic
This course covers the most important foundation concepts in microeconomics necessary for application in more advanced models. Principles and theories discussed in this course can also be applied in real life decision making. All the important theories, models, graphs and laws are discussed using high-quality sound and animation. No live recordings of lectures or boring screen-shots of textbook pages!
Mastering Foundations in Microeconomics is a great resource for exam, lecture or test preparation. Students can go through all the material chapter by chapter, or simply complete selected chapters in which they feel they need additional support.
Examples from everyday life are provided at the end of each chapter as well as multiple choice quizzes to further enhance each student’s learning experience, regardless of capability.
Who this course is for:
- Undergraduate students wanting additional learning or studying support
- Part-time or home based students who have enrolled in economics modules
- CFA, MBA or other postgraduate students who need additional 24/7 support
I started my journey as a lecturer. While completing my masters degree in Economic Science I lectured 1st year students in economics. Some classes had over 400 students at a time! The work was challenging but very rewarding and taught me a lot about how to teach effectively.
After completing my postgraduate degree I began working as a strategic economist at Monitor Deloitte where I learnt how to apply economic theory to real world challenges. I also learnt how to better communicate, both verbally and visually, my thoughts and ideas.
I believe that by combining my strong academic foundations, real world experience and advanced presentation skills I will be able to provide online students with engaging, interesting and effective learning material. My goal is to produce the best online microeconomics course Udemy has ever seen!