Mastering Excel 365 - Advanced
What you'll learn
- Collaborate with others using Track, Comment, Chat, and Share.
- Consolidate and copy data across worksheets and copy through linking and grouping.
- Automate functions to save time and effort.
- Protect a file and workbook.
- Find and track errors.
- Create Forecasting models and manipulate variables, find trends
- Create 3d Maps, Custom Lists, Queries, and Form
- People who have taken the Basic and Intermediate Mastering Excel Courses.
There are two kinds of people: Those who are masters at Excel 365, and those who wish they were
When you master Excel 365, you have one of the most practical and valuable skillsets in modern business. A spreadsheet guru can work wonders—from organizing lists; to creating multi-layered, interactive reports; to answering critical business questions like ROI, budget allocations, expense tracking, and more. Once you have completed this course, there are few things you won’t be able to do with Excel!
Topics covered include:
· Collaborating and Sharing
· Efficiency functions
· Auditing Functions
· Forecasting data and trends
Over 5 hours of high-quality HD content in the “Uniquely Engaging”TM Bigger Brains Teacher-Learner style!
Objectives. You will be able to:
· Collaborate with others using Track, Comment, Chat, and Share.
· Consolidate and copy data across worksheets and copy through linking and grouping.
· Automate functions to save time and effort.
· Protect a file and workbook.
· Find and track errors.
· Create Forecasting models and manipulate variables, find trends.
· Create 3d Maps, Custom Lists, Queries, and Forms
Mastering Excel is essential to growing in your position!
By the end of this course, you will be able to use the advanced features of Excel 365 to Collaborate on, analyze, and organize your data.
Who this course is for:
- By the end of this course, you will be able to use the advanced features of Excel 365 to Collaborate on, analyze, and organize your data.
Bigger Brains Founder and President Chip Reaves is a serial entrepreneur who has started five successful companies. An Atlanta native, Chip began fixing computers for small businesses in the 1980's while studying Computer Science at Georgia Tech. After 10 years building a successful IT Service Practice in Atlanta, Chip founded the Computer Troubleshooters franchise system alongside Wilson & Suzanne McOrist, which became the world's largest computer service franchise and received multiple awards from Entrepreneur Magazine, Franchise Business Review, and AllBusiness.
Chip has been interviewed on TV and other major media on topics related to small business technology and entrepreneurship, including ABC News, BusinessWeek TV, the Wall Street Journal, and the New York Times, and is a member of Jim Blasingame's "Brain Trust" on SmallBusinessAdvocate. In 2010 Chip was listed among the Top 150 most influential people in small business IT by SMB PC magazine.
Chip lives with his wife Maren and step-daughter Meg in Anderson, South Carolina where they also co-own a Computer Troubleshooters franchise location. In his spare time Chip is very active with his church and local charities, and consults with two aid organizations serving Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of Congo in Africa.