Mastering Excel 2019 - Basics
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Navigate the interface including creating and saving workbooks, quickly accessing commands, and selecting and entering data
- Perform calculations using formulas and functions
- Insert and delete rows and columns
- Apply formatting to text, numbers, and cells including Conditional Formatting, Comparative Analysis Formatting, Cell Styles, and Themes
- Control how your worksheets print using Page Layout options, Page Breaks, and Headers and Footers
- Manage multiple worksheets within a workbook including adding, removing, renaming, reordering, copying, and color-coding worksheets
- Use multiple View features to compare multiple workbooks, compare worksheets, or save Custom Views.
- Customize your instance of Excel including adding Groups to the Ribbon and modifying the Quick Access Toolbar.
- A copy of Microsoft Excel 2019 is recommended.
There are two kinds of people: Those who are masters at Excel, and those who wish they were
When you master Excel, you have one of the most practical and valuable skillsets in modern business. A spreadsheet guru can work wonders—from organizing lists; to creating multi-layered, interactive reports; to answering critical business questions like ROI, budget allocations, expense tracking, and more. This course is your first step towards becoming an expert at using Excel 2019.
- People who have a basic knowledge of Microsoft® Windows® and want to learn beginner Excel 2019 skills to create and modify spreadsheets.