Mastering Excel 2019 - Basics
What you'll learn
- Navigate the interface including creating and saving workbooks, quickly accessing commands, and selecting and entering data
- Perform calculations using formulas and functions
- Insert and delete rows and columns
- Apply formatting to text, numbers, and cells including Conditional Formatting, Comparative Analysis Formatting, Cell Styles, and Themes
- Control how your worksheets print using Page Layout options, Page Breaks, and Headers and Footers
- Manage multiple worksheets within a workbook including adding, removing, renaming, reordering, copying, and color-coding worksheets
- Use multiple View features to compare multiple workbooks, compare worksheets, or save Custom Views.
- Customize your instance of Excel including adding Groups to the Ribbon and modifying the Quick Access Toolbar.
- A copy of Microsoft Excel 2019 is recommended.
You will be able to:
Navigate the interface including creating and saving workbooks, quickly accessing commands, and selecting and entering data
Perform calculations using formulas and functions
Insert and delete rows and columns
Apply formatting to text, numbers, and cells including using Cell Styles and Conditional Formatting
Control how your worksheets print using Page Layout options, Page Breaks, and Headers and Footers
Manage multiple worksheets within a workbook including adding, removing, renaming, reordering, copying, and color-coding worksheets
Use View features to compare workbooks, compare worksheets, or save Custom Views
Customize Excel by adding Groups to the Ribbon and modifying the Quick Access Toolbar
Learn how to use the world’s most popular software tool for organizing and analyzing data.
When you master Excel, you have one of the most practical and valuable skillsets in modern business. You can work wonders—from organizing lists; to creating multi-layered, interactive reports; to answering critical business questions like ROI, budget allocations, expense tracking, and more. This course is your first step towards becoming an expert at using Excel.
This is our most requested training course!
Topics covered include:
Navigating the interface
Creating and saving workbooks
Selecting and entering data
Managing multiple worksheets
Customizing your options
Over four hours of high-quality HD content in the “Uniquely Engaging”TM Bigger Brains Teacher-Learner style!
Who this course is for:
- People who have a basic knowledge of Microsoft® Windows® and want to learn beginner Excel 2019 skills to create and modify spreadsheets.
Let's face it, no online training courses are "fun." But some (like Bigger Brains) are engaging and better to spend time on than others!
Bigger Brains courses are built in a unique Teacher/Learner style, featuring two people on camera to recreate some of the interactivity and physiological benefits of classroom training, including dialogue, humor, and practical use case examples. This uniquely engaging video-based format is more enjoyable and, more importantly, more effective than traditional eLearning formats.
Bigger Brains courses are popular with both learners and training professionals around the world. Because we use experienced teachers and subject matter experts with real-world experience, we have the most realistic and comprehensive online training courses possible.
There are also resources to help you learn along with the way. Most Bigger Brains courses include handouts and practice files. Some even include free post-training reinforcement through the BrainBot learning retention app.
Join the hundreds of thousands of learners around the world and upskill, reskill, and stay in the know with Bigger Brains!