Mastering Excel 2016 - Intermediate
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Work with Named Ranges and Tables
- Use Logical, Text, Date, and other Functions
- Sort, Filter, and Summarize Data
- Create PivotTables and Pivot Charts
- Use Conditional Formatting
- Add Slicers and Timelines to Analyze Information
- The student will need basic computer knowledge.
- We recommend that the student take our course "Mastering Excel 2016 - Basics" first if they are not yet familiar with Excel.
- A copy of Microsoft Excel is recommended.
If you’ve mastered Microsoft Excel 2016 then you have one of the most practical and valuable skill sets in all of modern business. A spreadsheet guru can work wonders – from organizing lists, to creating multi-layered, interactive reports, to revealing answers to business critical questions like ROI, budget allocations, tracking expenditures, and more. This course builds on your existing knowledge of Excel basics and teaches you how to manage data, charts, and tables, and how to use powerful tools such as PivotTables, Pivot Charts, Slicers, Timelines, and more.
- Microsoft Excel users