Join Over 500 Awesome Producers Who Have Taken This Course On Our MasteringEDM Site (They Paid $245!)
Mastering is more important than ever in 2017 and as a label head and mastering engineer for over 10+ years I know that better than most people. I show you how to master every genre of EDM to a professional standard using nothing but Free Plugins, iZotope Ozone 7 or Advanced Tools (you choose) and it can all be done in your favourite DAW (no matter what it is).
About This Course
- Over 500 producers, over 50 Beatport top 10 releases after taking the course
- You don't need any fancy plugins
- Excellent reviews and feedback, a 5 star rating
- Every update and piece of content is added for free
- Covered by Udemy's 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee
- We keep in contact with our students and do mastering feedback for anyone that asks
- We have a huge collection of FREE plugins/samples/presets and other learning material for you to access
LET ME TEACH YOU HOW...
How to use eq and compression for maximum impact on the dancefloor.
Learn to make your synths and basses sound huge.
Learn how to make sure your kick drum cuts through the mix and hits hard.
Learn how to get your songs loud, fat and in your face while using contrast,
dynamics and automation to make it sound massive.
Learn to master your music for a professional digital release in 2017
"An easy to follow course that is fantastically explained" (RORE, 2016).
Today, you can start making your tracks sound better, more professional, easily and quickly without expensive plugins or complicated techniques.
Make your next release your best yet by taking this course and learning all the techniques, tips and tricks used by the same engineers that work for Tchami, Skrillex, Hardwell, Martin Garrix, Diplo, Major Lazer, Porter Robinson and many others. This course will teach you how to use iZotope Ozone's built in tools such as:
- Spectrum Analysis
- EQ (and a secret functionality)
- M/S processing
- Multiband Dynamics
- Volume Matching
- Vintage Modules
- Saturation and Harmonic Exciting
- Limiting and the art of loudness
- Peak & RMS Monitoring
- How to use a reference track to guide your mastering.
The course is structured in a way that will let you, no matter which genre you produce find the necessary information behind all the techniques you need to learn in a step by step and extremely actionable way.
The course should take 1 day to complete and will give you a comprehensive understanding of the mastering process.
We have all been there, you are making great music and improving from song to song however labels still won't listen to your music and your tracks aren't getting the attention they deserve. You listen to your favourite songs and they sound punchier, louder more powerful and even have more clarity, but how did they do it!? After working with the best of the best for 10 years I can show you exactly what they do, explain why they do it and teach you how you can do it yourself. 100% guaranteed.
Mastering is one of the most important production techniques of 2017 and one of the easiest ways to take your tracks from bedroom productions to professional sounding releases.
Click The Green Button On The Top Right Corner And Take This Course Now!
Who is the target audience for this course?
- This course IS for electronic music producers of any genre
- This course IS for dance music producers wanting to improve the sound of their tracks
- This course IS for musicians or bedroom producers and artists
- This course IS for recording Artists who want to improve their masters
- This course IS NOT for people who do not make music
This Course Has Already Been Purchased Over 500 Times On Our Site for $245! Save Money and Watch It On Udemy Today.