Mastering DCDB Distribution Panel SLD, Schematics, Interlock
What you'll learn
- DCDB Single Line Diagram
- Interlocking logic
- interlocking wiring / detail drawings
- Terminal Sheet
- Eager to learn
DC Distribution Panel (DCDB), are the one of the important panel in substation / power plant / factory etc. DCDB explained in this training has two incomers (two sources). One supply is feed through Battery Bank – No:01 and other is feed through Battery Bank- No:02. Interlocking is provided between incomers and coupler, we have explained single line diagram, interlock logic, interlocking schematic / wiring functionality is explained, what is normal position of any equipment, normally open and closed concept is also explained. Finally you can find schematics drawing for self-study.
Following topics are covered.
• Content List
• General Characteristics
• Component List
• Single Line Diagram
• Under Voltage / Over Voltage Relay F27
• Concept of in comer and outgoing feeders
• Use to bus tie breaker
• Need of DC supply / batteries for at substation for control and protection
• What is disadvantage of using AC supply for control and protection
• Protection philosophy, tripping and closing coil function
• Interlocking of Incomer 1 & 2 & Bus Tie explained
• UVT Under Voltage Trip Coil in Air circuit breaker
• Timer circuit
• Trip / Close Coil Save contact
• Interlock Logic, Auto Manual Off operations
• Symbols & Legends
• DC Supply Distribution SLD Drawings
• Aux Contacts use, NO & NC
• DC Supply Distribution detail Drawings
• Metering & Indication Circuit at Control Panel
• DC Annunciator Circuit
• Socket & Lighting Circuit
• Typical Lamp Test Scheme
• Terminal Strip Drawings
• Front and Side View
Who this course is for:
- Technicians, Students, Engineers
Elite Engineering is an engineering academy that is formed by professional with experience in the field of electrical, substation, power transformers, power plants, transmission lines, project management, errection, installation & testing & commissioning.
Trainers have up to 20 years of field experience at various voltage levels starting from low voltage, 11kV, 33kV, 66kV, 132kV, 220kV, 380kV, 500kV AC system & 660kV HVDC voltage level.
Experienced gain while serving in Middle East, EU, South Asia while serving several companies like Saudi Electricity, Saudi Aramco, SABIC, Marafiq, Siemens, ABB, Alstom, AREVA.
Excellent knowledge and delivering the theory and practical concept with such an ease.
Trainer possesses strong competency in power plant and substation secondary system, scheme like busbar protection, breaker failure protection, substation automation, transformer differential, substation schemes lines/transformer/reactor/busbar, testing & commissioning of relays, scheme testing, testing of GIS/AIS substation equipment, testing of generator protection, on site trainings.