Mastering Cubase 9.5: The Mixing Plugins Edition
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course, you'll have a deeper knowledge about Cubase 9 native plugins and virtual instruments.
- By the end of this course, you'll be able to edit audio to a professional standard using Cubase 9.
- By the end of this course, you'll be able to consistently produce mixes that sound clear, powerful, and professional.
- By the end of this course, you'll have a practical and proven guide to improve your working process by applying mixing techniques in the correct order.
- By the end of this course, you'll be fully prepared to get your hands on the real problems your tracks present instead of getting caught up on the unimportant and time-consuming parts of the process.
- By the end of this course, you'll have a better understanding of the system on wich world-class engineers rely on to make their mixes sound AWESOME.
- By the end of this course, you'll have more fun and less frustration over your sessions by consistently achieving clarity, depth, and power on each and every mix.
- You can still enroll in this course even if you don't yet own a copy of Cubase.
- You will need an internet connection to watch these videos.
- This course will use Cubase as the main software, but the theory behind concepts such as compression and EQ can be applied to any recording software.
The Mastering Cubase 9 Series are dedicated to one of the most popular and powerful DAWs available today.
Join me to learn EVERYTHING you need to get your mixes up and running fast, all the way up to polishing your songs, with these in-depth Cubase 9 video tutorials.
This is actually the 3rd Edition of the Mastering Cubase 9 Series, Wow! A big THANK YOU to all of our previous students! And a bigger WELCOME to those to come :)
The first Edition was dedicated to the installation, configuration and overall study of the menus, bars, tools and commands within Cubase.
Then, we used all of our newly aquired knowledge to craft some awesome Deep House tracks during the second Edition of the Series.
Now, it's time to actually dive in a bit further into the theory and practice behind the mixing and production tools Cubase has to offer.
You’ll learn all about each of the Plugins and Tools that come natively with your copy of Cubase 9.5.
You’ll also be able to follow up with the practice sections entirely using Cubase, thanks to the Steinberg factory content that comes with your software and which includes samples, loops and presets for you to kickstart your projects.
Want to get going with Cubase 9? Watch Mastering Cubase 9.5: The Mixing Plugins Edition today!
Happy Learning :)
Who this course is for:
- Mastering Cubase 9.5 is NOT for people who are not serious about their work.
- Mastering Cubase 9.5 is NOT for lazy people in search for shortcuts to improve instead of putting in the work.
- Mastering Cubase 9.5 is NOT for people who don't care about productivity, order, and progress.
- Mastering Cubase 9.5 is for the Cubase user who wants to take the best out of their software.
- Mastering Cubase 9.5 is for Producers who create their own music.
- Mastering Cubase 9.5 is for Musicians who record their own music.
Federico Soler Fernández is the sound designer behind the new Effective Trailer libraries, a set of trailer sample packs aimed at providing state of the art sounds for the modern cinematic composer.
As a composer himself, his music has been featured in promotional campaigns for the movie "Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets" - "The Food That Built America (History Channel)" - "Middle Earth: Shadow of War" the mobile game - "Halloween (2018)" - "The Predator (2018)".