Mastering Control Systems : Very basics to Advance for 2021
What you'll learn
- To understand and differentiate the basics of linear time-invariant control system.
- To understand and analyze time response of first and second order control systems for different standard test signals.
- To perform frequency domain analysis of linear control system using bode plot and nyquist stability criterion
- To understand and analyze feedback characteristics of linear control system to reduce the disturbance.
- The fundamental concepts of Control systems and mathematical modelling of the system.
- To understand and analyze the stability of LTI systems in Time Domain and Frequency Domain.
- To draw the Root Locus of First and Second order systems.
- To understand and analyze the state space analysis.
- Basic Signal Representations.
- Algebraic Mathematics .
- Transforms (Lapalce and Fourier).
***** Visit my website for better offers in Instructor profile *****|
This course gives the easy understanding of open-loop system and closed-loop systems. This course deals with transfer functions of the system from block diagram representation, signal flow graph representation and electrical systems.
Time domain analysis explains the time responses like transient and study state responses.
Root locus explains system performance with different system gains.
Frequency Domain analysis deals with frequency responses using Bode Plot, Polar Plot and Nyquist Plot.
Study state analysis deals with stability of multiple input and multiple output (MIMO) systems and dynamic systems.
Define and explain feedback and feed-forward control architecture and learn the importance of robustness, stability and performance in control design.
What you will Learn :
Block Diagram Representation
Signal Flow Graph
Linear Time Invariant Systems
Time Domain Analysis
Routh Hurwitz (R-H) Criterion
Frequency Domain Analysis
Polar and Nyquist Plot
Controllers and Compensators
State Space Analysis
Important information before you enroll!
If you find the course useless for your career, don't forget you are covered by a 30-day money back guarantee.
Once enrolled, you have unlimited, 24/7, lifetime access to the course (unless you choose to drop the course during the first 30 days).
You will have instant and free access to any updates I'll add to the course - video lectures, additional resources, quizzes, exercises.
You will benefit from my full support regarding any question you might have.
Check out the promo video at the top of this page and some of the free preview lectures in the curriculum to get a taste of my teaching style and methods before making your decision
Who this course is for:
- Electrical, Communication, Instrumentation Students.
- Who are seeking to learn to design automatic control electrical systems.
- GATE, PSU Aspirants and for all competitive exams related to electronics.
Hello My dear Students. My name is Srinivas Andoor. I am GATE ECE senior faculty. I am teaching since fourteen years. My courses will start always from Basics and discuss up to advance level. For every concept, proper examples discussed along with real time applications. Whoever aiming for higher jobs or competitive exams, this course will help for their preparation.