Mastering Control Systems : Very basics to Advance
- 19 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To understand and differentiate the basics of linear time-invariant control system.
- To understand and analyze time response of first and second order control systems for different standard test signals.
- To perform frequency domain analysis of linear control system using bode plot and nyquist stability criterion
- To understand and analyze feedback characteristics of linear control system to reduce the disturbance.
- The fundamental concepts of Control systems and mathematical modelling of the system.
- To understand and analyze the stability of LTI systems in Time Domain and Frequency Domain.
- To draw the Root Locus of First and Second order systems.
- To understand and analyze the state space analysis.
- Basic Signal Representations.
- Algebraic Mathematics .
- Transforms (Lapalce and Fourier).
This course gives the easy understanding of open-loop system and closed-loop systems. This course deals with transfer functions of the system from block diagram representation, signal flow graph representation and electrical systems.
Time domain analysis explains the time responses like transient and study state responses.
Root locus explains system performance with different system gains.
Frequency Domain analysis deals with frequency responses using Bode Plot, Polar Plot and Nyquist Plot.
Study state analysis deals with stability of multiple input and multiple output (MIMO) systems and dynamic systems.
Define and explain feedback and feed-forward control architecture and learn the importance of robustness, stability and performance in control design.
- Electrical, Communication, Instrumentation Students.
- Who are seeking to learn to design automatic control electrical systems.
- GATE, PSU Aspirants and for all competitive exams related to electronics.