Casio fx-991MS and fx-991EX for Quality Certification Exams
What you'll learn
- Casio fx-991 MS is an acceptable calculator for CQA, CQE, CSQP, CMQ/OE, CSSGB, CSSBB exams.
- This course will teach you how to take maximum advantage of this calculator in the exam.
- Find decriptive statistics (mean, standard deviation) of data quickly
- Solving simple linear and quadratic regression questions fast
- Solving Normal Distribution questions, without using the Z-table
- Solving equations with one, two and three variables
- This course will cover the use of calculator to solve statistics and exam questions. You need to be aware of the basic theory, as that is not covered in this course.
This course now covers two calculators: Casio fx-991MS and Casio fx-991EX.
You are allowed to use a non-programmable calculator in the quality certifications offered by most international organizations. Most students face difficulty in completing all the exam questions in the required time.
Numerical questions consume much more time as compared to theory questions.
There is a way to solve numerical questions fast. That is by using the most advanced calculators acceptable for the exam.
Scientific calculators (such as Casio fx-991MS or fx-991EX) can perform many advanced functions quickly, without needing to actually use complex formulas and tables. Some of these advanced functions include:
- Finding out the mean and standard deviation of a group of numbers
- Solving the Simple Linear Regression questions (You will not believe how easy it is if you have not used a scientific calculator like fx-991MS or 991EX)
- Normal Distribution questions (You will not need to open the Z-table to solve them)
- Solving equations with one, two or three unknowns
- Using calculator memory for complex calculations
If you are interested in mastering fx-991MS or fx-991EX (or for that matter, any other scientific calculator will have similar functions) then enroll in this course.
Note: We are not a representative of ASQ®, IASSC® or any other certification organization. ASQ® is the registered trademark of the American Society for Quality. IASSC® is the registered trademark of the International Association for Six Sigma Certification. We are an independent training provider. We are neither associated nor affiliated with the certification organization(s) mentioned in our courses. The name and title of the certification exam mentioned in this course are the trademarks of the respective certification organization. We mention these names and/or the relevant terminologies only for describing the relevant exam processes and knowledge (i.e. Fair Use).
Who this course is for:
- Quality professionals appearing in CQA, CQE, CSQP, CMQ/OE, CSSGB, CSSBB, CQPA and CQIA exams.
ASQ ConnEx Expert, PMI-PMP, IRCA Registered Lead Auditor, ASQ - CSSBB, CQA, CQE, CMQ/OE, IIA - CIA, NAHQ - CPHQ
Sandeep Kumar has more than 35 years of Quality Management experience. He has worked as Quality Director on several projects, including Power, Oil and Gas and Infrastructure projects.
In addition, he provides coaching and consulting services to implement Lean Six Sigma to improve performance.
After the successful completion of ASQ vetting, Sandeep Kumar has been designated as a genuine and authorized ASQConnEx expert. ASQConnEx is an education delivery system and network that vets, designates, and connects quality subject matter experts with organizations to advance their excellence journey.
His areas of specialization include Quality Assurance, ISO 9001:2015, Lean, Six Sigma, Risk Management, QMS Audits, Supplier Quality Surveillance, Supplier Pre-qualification, Construction Quality, Mechanical Inspection and Quality Training.
His professional qualifications/certifications include:
• Authorized ASQ ConnEx Expert
• ASQ-CSSBB, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
• ASQ-CMQ/OE Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence
• PMI-PMP Certified Project Management Professional
• IRCA Registered Lead Auditor (QMS-2015)
• IIA-CIA Certified Internal Auditor
• NAHQ-CPHQ Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality
• ASQ-CSSGB, Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
• ASQ-CQA Certified Quality Auditor
• ASQ-CQE Certified Quality Engineer
• ASQ-CSQP Certified Supplier Quality Professional