Mastering Canvas Workspace
What you'll learn
- Students will gain a deeper understanding of the installed edition of Canvas Workspace, the companion software for the Brother Scan N Cut.
- Students will gain a deeper understanding of the online edition of Canvas Workspace, the companion software for the Brother Scan N Cut.
- Students will gain a deeper understanding of the mobile edition of Canvas Workspace, the companion software for the Brother Scan N Cut.
- Students will become confident in selecting and using the most appropriate version of Canvas Workspace through a clearer understanding of the software.
Are you confident with your Brother Scan N Cut CM or DX machine but want to expand your creative skill set to include the companion software, Canvas Workspace?
If you answered yes, then this course is for you!
Hello! My name is John Bloodworth and I have been active in the arts and crafts industry for over 30 years and have been demonstrating the Brother Scan N Cut machines and software in the UK since their launch in 2013.
Following on from the hugely successful best selling course, Brother Scan N Cut - Cut, Draw and Scan with Confidence, also available here on Udemy, I am now looking forward to guiding you through to creative confidence with all three versions of Canvas Workspace.
Prepared in easy to follow bite-sized chunks and formed around a simple workflow of adding, editing and exporting, this course will take you from the very beginning and give you the confidence to get creative and do more with your machine.
Each version of Canvas Workspace is broken down into key learning stages that reflect the basic workflow in order to build your confidence as you watch. There are even some just-for-fun quizzes along the way!
Your learning goals may focus on one particular version of Canvas Workspace and that's Ok! Remember, there is no pressure from me for you to finish this course in any particular order or as quickly as possible. Simply start when you are ready, take it in your own time and learn what you need, when you need to.
No previous experience required! You can be a total beginner ready to register for your free Canvas Workspace account and you will still be able to follow along.
Not only that, but you can also watch anytime, anywhere! Watch and re-watch again and again - you have lifetime access to this course and if it gets updated, you will have access to the new version at no extra cost!
Ready to get creatively confident with Canvas Workspace...?
Then enrol today and let's get started.
Who this course is for:
- Brother Scan N Cut owners looking to extend their knowledge to include Canvas Workspace, the companion software.
My name is John Bloodworth and I have been an arts and craft enthusiast for over 30 years.
I have previously worked as a TV producer, a role in which I created over 10,000 hours of broadcast content about all things arts and crafts.
I am now engaged in a variety of activities including designing my own range of SVG cutting files, demonstrating arts and crafts in person and online, and also sharing my creative passions under my online pseudonym, Gentleman Crafter.