Mastering Candlestick Patterns to Day Trade (Urdu)
- An interest in earning money
- Registration on any platform providing candlestick charts
This course covers multiple candlestick patterns that are required to be understood in order to trade in the market. People psychology and market psychology is discussed here multiple times. Engulfing, doji, gravestone doji, dragonfly doji will be discussed that can be mixed with other tools and indicators like moving averages, RSI, and MACD etc.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners looking for an entry level information on candlestick patterns
- Investors interested in understanding market psychology
- Traders interested in understanding the meaning behind multiple types of candles
- People looking to increase their trading knowledge
- 07:46Engulfing Bar Candlestick Pattern
- 10:57Doji Candlestick Pattern
- 06:58Dragonfly Dogi Candlestick Pattern
- 04:26Gravestone Doji Candlestick Pattern
For the past 8+ odd years Sheikh has run his own business, Designing On Demand and manages multiple startups.
He works from home, designs for organisations around the world - and lots of them have become friends.
With 10+ years' experience in designing and printing, he worked for HCI deptt. of Stanford University in addition to other international clients.
His biggest market is the USA, followed by the Australia.. His business comes via the web and his websites attract multiple visits a day.
Clients are as diverse as Stanford, LiveHelp, Stuckey, and MyNewCompany.
He is running his own youtube channel, written a book on amazon, consulted various guys for career.
His interests have included swimming, reading, body building, writing and travelling.
Over the last 10+ years, Sheikh have designed wide range of projects in graphic, print and web and completed more than 3000+ Jobs / 19000+ hours of work.
Designing high quality / pixel perfect interfaces is his differential advantage.
Taking care for innovative visual design with high quality typography, color, imagery and iconography.