Mastering Bootstrap 4
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- See how to use Bootstrap 4 to develop multi-page websites
- Find out more about Bootstrap components and tools
- Master styling, navigation, and alerts, and responsive queries
- Understand how to plan and design a website
- Become proficient in using classes
- Explore options for rapid web development
- Build highly customizable web interfaces
- Bring your web pages to life using Bootstrap jQuery plugins
In this section we are going to introduce you to form elements and form classes
In this section we are going to highlight some of the top resources online.
Learn about getting started to build a website with Bootstrap
Bootstrap is a free and open source front-end web framework for designing websites and web applications. This course will help you learn to use Bootstrap within your web projects for more rapid development. You’ll explore how you can use CSS classes within your HTML to bring Bootstrap functionality to your project.
You’ll start by getting to grips with using containers, grids, and Typography in Bootstrap as well as forms, buttons, navigation, and other interface components. Then, you’ll get to work with alerts, navigation components, and responsive queries. Moving forward, you’ll work with Bootstrap forms and queries, and access resources that will help you build attractive websites.
After that, you’ll find out how to use utility classes and various form options. Among other things, you will also tour the anatomy of a Bootstrap plugin, create your own custom components, and extend Bootstrap using jQuery.
By the end of this course, you will have a thorough knowledge of the framework’s ins and outs, and be able to build highly customizable and optimized web interfaces.Your websites and projects of all sizes will work across multiple screens sizes perfectly with Bootstrap.
About the Author
- This course combines in-depth content balanced with tutorials that put theory into practice. The focus is giving you both the theoretical understanding and practical experience required for you to master the art of web development with Bootstrap.