Mastering Blockchain: Blockchain Development Bootcamp
What you'll learn
- Understand What is Blockchain, how data is being stored in Blockchain and how transactions work.
- Get to know about Blockchain Features and how it is going to change our day to day life.
- Different types of Blockchain, Cryptography and Consensuses concepts In Blockchain.
- Understand Bitcoin Blockchain, how transactions work and what all we can't do with this.
- Understand Public (Ethereum) blockchain and smart contract concept.
- Learn how to do development in Ethereum using Solidity.
- Understand Enterprise Blockchain i.e. Hyperledger Fabric and elements of it
- Chaincode Development using Go lang and chaincode lifecycle
- Fabric Node SDK and expose chaincode as Rest API
- Understand Private (Multichain) Blockchain
- Assets, Streams and Mining in Multichain along with Rest API
- This course cover each and every concept with examples and basic terminology. Blockchain development becomes bit easy if you have basic understanding of NodeJs and any other programming language like Java, C++.
~ Complete Blockchain Development course that cover all three public, permissioned and private blockchains in detail
~ Blockchain Basics explained that include Cryptography, Consensus and Distributed ledger that explains how the information is secured and transaction digitally signed , how peers reach to outcome of any given input and how the data is replicated to all the peers in the network.
~ Blend of theory and practical's on Blockchain topics where first basics of the topic is covered and then demo's are shown for that topic
~ Multiple demo's and assignments with detailed documentation for each and every topic
~ Bitcoin basics explained where Bitcoin blockchain functioning explained and how transaction flow there. Bitcoin wallets also explained and how to perform transaction using that.
~ Ethereum Blockchain explained with some basic concepts like gas, Ethereum Virtual Machine, smart contract etc.
~ Ethereum development steps explained where
~ Smart Contract development using solidity where solidity basics are covered including variables, functions with hands-on exercises
~ Hyperledger Fabric which is enterprise and permissioned blockchain explained along with development steps
~ Chaincode Development using go lang and how chaincode lifecycle works where you will learn how to package the chaincode, how to install the chaincode package on peers, approve chaincode definition and then finally commit the chaincode definition to channel.
~ How to access chaincode functions
~ Multichain Blockchain explained along with development steps where
You will learn how to create multichain instance and connect to that from other modes
How to create assets and how to exchange between nodes
How to create streams and write data to it
How to perform mining and set different parameters
~ Access Smart Contract functions from outside for Ethereum, Fabric and Multichain blockchains
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for all the professional who would like to understand and get started with Blockchain.
Technology enthusiastic having more than 12 years of IT experience, having worked in different domains and played different roles in these 12 years.
Having rich experience in Ethereum Blockchain, Hyperledger, Hyperledger Fabric, Multichain and Bitcoin Blockchain applications. I am blog writer and love to share the knowledge with others through different mediums.