Mastering AWS CloudFormation Templates Using JSON
What you'll learn
- Will learn and master the techniques to develop CloudFormation templates using and JSON
- Setup networking (VPC, Private and Public Subnets)
- Configure auto scaling groups
- Reusing resources - stacks/cross stack examples
- Configuring Route53
- Deploying Lambda Functions
- Bootstrapping using Userdata scripts
- Creating resources conditionally
- Decent knowledge of AWS service like VPC, Subnets ELB etc
AWS CloudFormation provides a common language for you to describe and provision all the infrastructure resources in your cloud environment. Cloud Formation allows you to use a simple text file to model and provision, in an automated and secure manner, all the resources needed for your applications across all regions and accounts.
This course is designed to understand and master the techniques of writing CloudFormation templates using JSON,
This course emphasizes the usage of all cloud-formation features like.
And Many More
This course Includes details examples over various advanced concepts using.
Elastic Load balancer (ELB)
Who this course is for:
- Guys having basic understanding of AWS common services and willing to become zero to hero in writing Cloud Formation Templates
This is Hari kammana, have 15+ years of experience in various technologies like Java/J2EE, AWS, Terraform, Python, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Git, and other DevOps tools.
I've created this channel to share my technical experiences with all of you, my videos covers more of AWS Cloud Computing, DevOps, Python, Java tutorials for the beginners and experienced professionals. Videos also contains many realtime tasks which I've implemented as part of my job.