Mastering ASP.NET and ADO.NET with C#
What you'll learn
- Build there own Web Applications
- Understand about View, Session and Application state variables
- Perform various kinds of Authentication and Authorization techniques over Applications
- Learn about cookies and implement the same
- Have in depth knowledge of ASP.NET controls and validation controls
- Knowledge of any .NET compatible language is a must
- Familiarity with .NET framework can be an added advantage but not compulsory
ASP.NET is a web application framework developed by Microsoft that allows developers to build dynamic web sites, web applications and XML web services. ASP.NET can be used to create anything from small, personal websites through to large, enterprise-class web applications.
This ASP.NET course will teach client-side Web developers with C# experience the fundamentals of Web application site implementation using Microsoft ASP.NET. This course focuses on using the Microsoft Visual Studio .NET environment and the Microsoft .NET platform to create an ASP.NET Web application that delivers dynamic content to a Web site.
This course covers the following concepts referring to ASP.NET:
Building a simple web application
Introduction to Web forms
Authentication and Authorization
Handling State Management using ASP.NET
Configuring IIS and Application Pools
Validating a web Form
Page Navigation Techniques and preserving form Variables
Cookies and Session
Who this course is for:
- Students who wish to learn about building dynamic and interactive Web Applications can go for this course
- Beginners who have no knowledge and wish to learn developing Applications from scratch
Insculpt technologies is a leading publisher of development courses which provide in-depth knowledge and high quality training. Insculpt technologies is serving with a mission of providing right direction to people who are looking for a career in IT/software industry. Insculpt is the best place for learning new technologies and making things easy to understand virtually.