Mastering Apache Cassandra Developer and Admin from Scratch
What you'll learn
- Understand the fundamentals of Cassandra
- Installation and Configuration of Apache Cassandra
- Understand the Architecture of Cassandra and various components for configuring it.
- Learn how to implement Cassandra Query Language
- Understanding the various building blocks of Cassandra
- Learn how to create a database and hence inserting data.
- Understand the various data modelling techniques.
- Learn the key concepts of reading and writing data.
- Learn how to update and delete the data.
- Get to know how Cassandra interacts with the clients.
- Understand various Cassandra monitoring and administration techniques.
- Get to know how to maintain Apache Cassandra
- Creating an application using Apache Cassandra
- Learn how to add nodes to the cluster.
- Understand how to monitor the nodes in the Cluster.
- Get an understanding of establishing the Cluster for multiple Datacenters.
- Prior knowledge of any database will be helpful.
- Understanding of SQL syntax can also prove to be advantageous.
In this course you will learn about Apache's NoSQL Database-Cassandra and how is it used to store the Big-Data.
- It starts with an introduction to the database along with its prominent use cases, an insight view of its architecture and various components involved in configuring the database.
- Also you learn the various operations that can be performed on the database such as creating the database, inserting data, deleting and updating data.
- You will learn how to monitor your database and the concepts like adding nodes to the cluster and managing these nodes will also be explained.
- This course contains lectures as videos along with the hands-on implementation of the concepts, additional assignments are also provided in the last section for your self practice, working files are provided along with the first lecture "Introduction to Cassandra" and some links for further reading are also provided for more help.
Who this course is for:
- This Apache Cassandra course is meant for the learners who wish to understand the concepts of this NoSQL Database starting from the basics as well complex concepts such as adding nodes to the Cluster.
Easylearning guru is a leading provider of professional certification courses. We offers training from best experts in the industry to meet the unique learning needs. We are the pioneer's in online education and training, and aims to offer our professionals flexible & an integrated model of training to meet their needs & requirements.