Mastering ANSYS with Finite Element Analysis: Beams & Plates
What you'll learn
- Recognize the importance of Engineering Design & Analysis in the field of engineering.
- Identify the challenges faced by young engineering students when solving engineering problems theoretically.
- Apply the principles of Finite Element Analysis using ANSYS Mechanical APDL.
- Gain hands-on experience in using ANSYS Mechanical APDL for engineering analysis.
- Explore the extensive capabilities of ANSYS Mechanical APDL and its advanced features.
- Develop proficiency in developing, verifying, validating, and interpreting finite element models.
- Implement best practices for solving complex engineering problems.
- Acquire the skills to efficiently analyze and post-process various types of analyses.
- Strengthen your conceptual understanding of the Finite Element Method and its applications.
- Boost your confidence in solving real-world engineering problems using the Finite Element Method.
- Should have a grasp on Engineering Drawing, Solid Mechanics and a bit of Finite Element Analysis
Are you an engineering student struggling to solve complex problems using traditional theoretical approaches? Look no further! In "Mastering ANSYS with Finite Element Analysis V3: Beams and Plates," you'll unlock the power of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and ANSYS Mechanical APDL to solve engineering challenges with ease. This professional course offers a comprehensive and practical approach, providing you with the skills and knowledge needed to conquer real-world engineering problems.
The Power of ANSYS Mechanical APDL
The ANSYS Mechanical APDL serves as the foundation for a plethora of sophisticated features that go beyond the capabilities of the ANSYS Workbench user interface. By applying the principles of finite element analysis and leveraging ANSYS Mechanical APDL, you'll have the ability to tackle any engineering problem effortlessly. With its simplicity, accuracy, and high level of proficiency, ANSYS Mechanical APDL simplifies the analysis process, enabling you to efficiently set up, solve, and post-process virtually any type of analysis.
This meticulously crafted course focuses on providing a practical and integrated approach, combining finite element theory with industry best practices. With clear and concise explanations, the course ensures that beginners and intermediate learners can grasp complex concepts easily. By adopting a learning-by-doing methodology, you'll strengthen your understanding of the finite element method and gain the confidence to solve real-world engineering problems.
The "Mastering ANSYS with Finite Element Analysis: Beams and Plates" course comprises 19 videos, offering a comprehensive learning experience over a duration of approximately four and a half hours. Each video is thoughtfully presented in a simple manner, using relatable examples to facilitate better comprehension.
Here's a glimpse of the course modules:
01. An Introduction to the World of Finite Element Analysis
02. Analyzing Simply Supported Beams under Concentrated Loading
03. Exploring Simply Supported Beams with Concentrated Point Loading
04. Investigating Simply Supported Beams under Uniformly Distributed Loading
05. Examining Cantilever Beams with Concentrated Point Loading
06. Understanding Cantilever Beams under Uniformly Distributed Loading
07. Analyzing Cantilever Beams under Uniformly Distributed Loading and Concentrated Point Loading
08. Investigating Overhanging Beams with a Combination of UDL, Concentrated Point Load, and Moment
09. Exploring Overhanging Beams under Uniformly Distributed Loading
10. Understanding Overhanging Beams under Uniformly Distributed and Concentrated Point Loading
11. Analyzing Overhanging Beams under Uniformly Distributed Loading and Concentrated Loading
12. Examining Cantilever Beams under Uniformly Distributed and Concentrated Loading
13. Investigating Simply Supported Beams under Inclined Loading
14. Analyzing Simply Supported Beams under a Combination of Concentrated Loading, Uniformly Distributed Loading, and Moment
15. Exploring Beams under a Combination of Moments
16. Understanding Plates with a Central Hole and Determining Stress Concentration Factor
17. Investigating Plates with a Hole and Convergence Criteria
18. Analyzing a Special Type of Plate
19. Examining Plates with a Pocket
20. Exploring Axis-Symmetric Problems through Finite Element Analysis
Enroll in this professionally crafted course, enriched with lucid explanations and meticulous attention to detail. Designed to cater to beginners and intermediate learners alike, it aims to instill in you a deep understanding of the Finite Element Method and its real-world applications. By embracing a "learning by doing" approach, you'll gain practical skills that can be immediately applied to solve challenging engineering problems.
Who this course is for:
- Engineering students who want to start their career as a Design Engineer or CAD/CAE/CFD professional can have enough confidence from this course.
- Engineering Professionals who are already working in industry.
- Any CAD/CAM/CAE Professional
I am a Mechanical Engineering professional with extensive overseas academic & industrial experience. I have worked both in national & international universities, affiliated to UK & USA as an expert in Computer Aided Mechanical Engineering Design & Analysis.
I passed B. Tech. & MTech. both from National Institute of Technology, Durgapur which is one of the best institutes in our country.
I have a cumulative experience of twenty-five years which includes four years in industry & twenty -one years in academic field.
At the initial part of my career from 1994 to 1997 in four years I worked almost in all categories of Mechanical Engineering, like Production, Design, Sales, Marketing & even in construction.
My career in academic field started in 1997 from National Institute of Technology, Durgapur itself where I worked 10 years as a Technical Assistant. besides laboratory classes, I used to take theoretical classes on Robotics & Thermal Engineering to M. Tech & B. Tech final year students.
Next to that I got an opportunity to work as a Mechanical Engineering Faculty in Gulf Universities which are affiliated to University of South Carolina, USA, Glasgow Caledonian University and University of Central Lancashire, UK.
I worked there for ten years. From there itself I got my technical expertise in the field of Computer Aided Mechanical Engineering Design & Analysis using, ANSYS, SolidWorks, PTC CREO, Pro E, CATIA, Auto CAD & Auto-Desk Inventor.
In between I worked in Dronacharya College of Engineering, Greater Noida as an Associated Professor for one year.
After working over two decades in this field I have advanced knowledge in Computer Aided Mechanical Engineering Design & Analysis. Moreover, my previous positions afforded me a well-rounded skill-set, including excellent relation-ship building & time management skills.
In 2018 September, I returned from Gulf & started working as a Mechanical Engineering Design, CAD, CAM consultant in my own consultancy. Here I provide training of all phases of Design process for multiple products, components, parts, assemblies, sub-assemblies including Drafting, Dimension & Documenting results using CAD software.
At present I am working as a Senior CAD/CAM/CAE Professional at Simpal Group, Tehran, together with that I am continuing my work as a CAD, CAM consultant in my own consultancy, ERUDIRE PLUS.