Mastering Ansys CFD (Level 2)
- 11 hours on-demand video
- 71 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Should be able to process geometry in Spaceclaim.
- Import model in ICEMCFD and create high quality tetra-prism mesh with proper resolution.
- Solve and post process problem in Fluent
- Be will be able to solve external aerodynamics using CFD techniques
- Solve turbomachinery CFD
- Understands turbulence modeling, boundary layer and Y+
- Basic understanding of CFD and Fluid Mechanics. Basic skills in Fluent and ICEMCFD.
- Ansys 18.1 is recommend. We will help you in installing softwares required for this courses.
- Computer with 8 GB RAM, preferably 16 GB RAM and i3 processor
This is specially designed course for learning Ansys CFD at professional level as well for students . In this course, you will learn how to solve complex engineering problems in fluid dynamics using CFD techniques. In this I have covered each and every step of CFD simulation from geometry to meshing to solution and processing. You will master the CFD skills on external aerodynamics and turbomachinery in this course.
There are three full high quality workshops included in this course from start to finish (Problems description, geometry creation, high quality mesh generation, problem setup and post processing of results) on following problems:
1. Aerodynamic analysis of Missile using CFD technique
2. Flow analysis of centrifugal Fan
3. CFD analysis of Ahmed Body using different turbulence model and Y+ values.
- Engineering and science students/professional who are using CFD for problem solving.
- Undergrad, MS and PhD students who want to apply CFD in their research.