Amharic Language: From Alphabets to daily conversation
What you'll learn
- Students taking this course will learn to read Fidäl, the Amharic alphabet .
- Students taking this course will learn to write Fidäl.
- Students taking this course will learn how to pronounce and write the most used daily words.
- Students taking this course will learn some basic Amharic sentence structure and will able to form some daily conversation.
- Finally students taking this course will get additional online resource to level up their knowledge on the language.
- Only an interest in learning Amharic language
Hello everyone you are at the right place if you are in need of mastering the Amharic language from the alphabet to daily conversations. If you need to learn Amharic alphabets in detail then this course will give you all in an easy and simple way. Plus if you are wondering how to form words in Amharic then again this course helps you a lot about it and lets you know about the commonly used vocabulary on how to read and use it in sentences.
This course also helps you with how you form sentence structure in Amharic and lets you practice it with examples. Here you will learn almost all commonly used daily words and daily conversations.
The course is taught by a native Ethiopian, Amharic speaker. It helps anyone who wants to use the Amharic language for any purpose in their day to day lives.
This course consists of 11 sections, each of them covering a different topic. Each of the lectures in every section will include a PDF of the lecture to be downloadable.
I'm here all the way as you learn the course and can answer any questions you might have on your path. I can't wait to work with you.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who don't know anything about Amharic Language.
- Students who want to learn Amharic Alphabet.
- Finally those Students who want to be able to form and understand daily Amharic Words and Conversations.
Hello everyone , This is Dr. Fedlu Siraj who is currently a medical intern. Here is the truth I am just a native speaker of Amharic language. But I am so interested to teach what I know and I am excellent up on it. You can decide by just reviewing the previews. Action speaks more than words. I created this online education to add something to the world.
I am sure of that this will help someone who needs it and me. I have a plan to add more on AOS online education.
I am happy to share my knowledge, tips and advice with you all within my courses!
Talk to you soon and message with any Amharic questions,