Mastering AMC 8
What you'll learn
- A lot of interesting questions that you will never see in school math!
- Learn Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Counting and Probability, and more!
- Learn competition math step by step from beginner to master!
- Enhance math and problem-solving skills, and school math becomes so easy!
- Enjoy the beauty and fun of math!
- Prepare you for the 2022 AMC 8 math competition
- Basic Calculation
Let's enjoy the beauty and fun of competition math !
Whether you have never participated math competition before, or want to learn advanced math skills, this course is for you!
In this course, AMC 8 real exam questions are organized into 4 major areas of math - Algebra, Geometry, Counting and probability, and Number theory.
The four areas are then separated into part A, part B and part C, based on the level of difficulty.
Part A typically are questions 1-10 in an AMC 8 paper. These questions are very good for beginners who just start competition math. The questions are a bit harder than school math.
Part B typically are questions 11-20 in an AMC 8 paper. These questions are the core of an AMC paper, where we should spend most of our learning time.
Part C typically are questions 21-25 in an AMC 8 paper. These are the most complex questions.
And here’s what you get inside of every section:
Videos: Each video will focus on one specific topic, with detailed explanation and examples from real paper.
Workbook: The Mastering AMC 8 workbook is very handy to use and includes all your needs for AMC 8
Notes: Key takeaways that you can print out for future reference.
Quizzes: After each topic I will put a quiz with one or two questions. I also provide detailed solution for the quiz.
You'll also get:
Lifetime access to this course
Friendly support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion available for download
30-day money back guarantee
Enroll today! Learn competition math in a way that will advance your problem solving skill and increase your knowledge, and have fun!
Who this course is for:
- Those under 18 may use the services only if a parent or guardian opens their account, handles any enrollments, and manages their account usage.
- Current middle school/junior high students, or students about to start middle school who are interested in competition math
- Homeschool parents looking for extra support with math
I have a BS degree in Mathematics from University of Science and Technology of China, and a MS degree in Industrial Engineering from State University of New York at Buffalo. After working as a financial analyst for many years, I moved to Canada in 2017 to start a new life. As I've always been passionate about teaching math, I started my math tutoring right away. I've tutored many students and gained a lot of experience and confidence. Competition math is my favorite as it has a lot of fun and challenge.