Mastering Agile Project Management - Advanced SCRUM
What you'll learn
- Mastering Agile way and best practices
- Learn about SCRUM framework in depth
- Apply interesting Agile games
- Practice situational questions, as a preparation for various certifications
- Learn about change and team management
- Tools and processes for Product Owners
- Sound understanding of project management
- Willingness to learn and to self improve
- Can-do attitude to finish the course
- Sound understanding of agile approach
Nowadays, the need for the application of Agile approach and frameworks in solving problems is necessity. For the Agile practitioner to be a good in his/her job, it is not enough anymore to read few books here and there, but to engage in changing the whole mindset toward the Agile way of thinking and constantly perfects itself. Among many agile frameworks that are developed, SCRUM is most commonly used not only in IT but in many other industries. And knowing it, is one challenge, but being successful practitioner of it is even bigger one.
What you will learn?
In this course among many practical issues you will learn how to recognize the need for Agile approach in an organization, change management process, how to star with the first project in Agile introduction to the organization, what is and how to create product roadmap, how applying design thinking can help you create better products, about value-driven delivery and practical scaling of Agile with all its challenges.
Why you should take this course?
This course is designed for the people who are practicing SCRUM or are introducing the Scrum in the organization. In this course we will show you from the first hand experience what are main challenges of practicing SCRUM, and how should you overcome them. Furthermore, we will show you novel practices which can help foster creativeness by playing Agile games with the team.
Who are the instructors of this course?
Two Agile experts with:
- a proven real-life software industry experience,
- certifications in PMP, PMI-ACP and CSM,
- knowledge in system modeling and working tools and
- willingness to share the experience and knowledge.
In this course we will not burden you with a lot of theory, but we will concentrate on what is needed and could be applied in practice.
Who this course is for:
- Product and project management practitioners
- Candidates who are preparing for the PMP, PMI-ACP or SCRUM certifications
- Scrum masters
- Product owners
Agile Coaching, Project Management, Team Growing, Business Value Add, LEAN Startup and SCRUM with a demonstrated history of working in the IT, Airline and Travel industry for the development of SaaS models through the whole project life cycle. 13 years of experience in working with matrix teams in an international environment. Has the communication skills to build positive relationships with all stakeholders.
Project manager with a demonstrated history of working in various domains and with a focus on airline& travel industry. Skilled in Analytics, Business requirements identification, product analysis, project management and team coordination, business process development.
PhD in the System control field. Researches are directed toward the use of soft computing technologies for building the solutions in airline, travel and related industries.