Mastering Active Voice, Passive Voice and Transitive Verbs
- A burning desire to Master English and Discover the World!
- Ready to not just be a student or a learner - but an Explorer!
- Only if you are ready, and willing, to complete the entire course.
- Be ready to challenge yourself and expand your comfort zone.
- Something to take notes with.
My lessons help you to Master English and Discover the World.
With me you are not just another student. Not just another learner. You are an Explorer - ready to explore and master English 1 word at a time.
For every 1 new word you master, you can make 7 more sentences in English.
Enroll to my course ONLY if you are ready and willing to start...
Have you ever had a problem where you don't understand the passive or active voice? Do you understand how they are different? Do you understand how to work with transitive and intransitive verbs?
Then, this course was made for you! Enroll now if you want to take your English to the next level and to join the team of Explorers!
You will learn:
Understand the differences between the active and passive voice.
Learn about transitive verbs and how they can change and make sentences.
Listen to the active voice in different tenses.
With my whiteboard and marker pens, I will teach you how to Master them and other important grammar rules too, such as:
Both of the voices use transitive verbs.
Verbs that need or use an object in the sentence. Without it they make little sense.
Admire, buy, cover, create, damage, destroy, enjoy, find, give, hit, like, make, need, produce, receive, risk, take, want.
When you understand how the verbs work and how they change in the tenses; the better you can grasp the voices.
We will explore English together as I show you mistakes and broaden the topics to go beyond just the lesson objectives.
Enroll now, if you want to Master English!
Enroll now, if want to Discover the World!
Enroll now, if you are ready to be more than a student or learner, but an Explorer!
Let's get started!
Master English, Discover the World.
Who this course is for:
- Those that want to Master English and then Discover the World!
- Those that want to join the team as an Explorer - with me you are not JUST a student or learner...
- English speakers who are ready to take their skills to the next level.
- Those that are getting ready for exams and want help with their IELTs.
- Not for the feint hearted.
- 01:39Who am I?
- 01:08Lessons Objectives
- 04:54Transitive Verbs
- 03:17Intransitive Verbs
- 03:55Ditransitive Verbs
- 02:06Active vs. Passive Voice
- 02:42Active Voice
- 00:37A Quick Note
- 03:33Passive Voice
- 03:56More Examples
- 9 questionsQuiz
- 03:55The Active Voice in Different Tenses
- 03:02Advantages of the Passive Voice
- 04:51Disadvantages of the Passive Voice
- 00:43A Quick Reminder
- 04:01It + Passive
- 05:29Choice of Words
- 9 questionsQuiz
- 01:50Bonus Lecture
My name is Adrian and I am on Udemy so you can Master English and Discover the World.
In my courses you are not just a student, not just a learner - you are an Explorer.
Exploring and Mastering English 1 word at a time - for every 1 word you master that is 7 new sentences you can make. Which word will you master next?
My classes always stretch your comfort zone, challenge your grammar and test your understanding.
Since October 2017, when I first became TESOL certified, I have taught 10,000s of Chinese students of all ages online on a major Chinese English educational platform. I left in July 2020.
I learned a lot about China while I was teaching them, so I consider myself well-travelled and international. I also speak Spanish.
My classes are informative as I share concepts, ideas and philosophy because I don't just want the lessons to be about boring topics and rules, but to expand the lesson and share new ideas to broaden your horizons. When I was teaching at the Chinese company I saw the whole thing as a cultural exchange and I am bringing that philosophy here too.
My classes help you:
1.Take your speaking to the next level.
2. Challenge your reading and listening abilities.
3. Test your understanding.
4. Expand your grammar understanding.
5. Put your English thinking skills to the test.
6. Join the team and community of Explorers and master English - 1 word at a time.
My classes are only the serious students that want to take their English to the next level.
My classes will teach you the important aspects you need to learn to survive and thrive.
My classes will show you common mistakes other speakers have made.
My courses are for those that have a burning desire to Master English and Discover the World.
Join my classes now and be not just another student, but an Explorer.
Join my classes now and Master English and Discover the World.
Which word will you master next?
Let's keep exploring!