Mastering Access 2016 - Intermediate
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Design a relational database
- Join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables
- Validate data entered into a database
- Use advanced queries to manipulate your data
- Organize a database for efficiency and performance, and to maintain data integrity
- Customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print layouts
- A copy of Microsoft Access is Recommended.
Everything You Need To Know About Microsoft Access -- Delivered In Easily Searchable, Highly Informative Video Modules
Microsoft Access lets ordinary users develop powerful apps customized for their business needs.
In this course experienced Microsoft Access trainer Kathy Jones will walk you through building your first Microsoft Access database, including creating tables, using queries, and implementing forms and reports.
- Users who want to get more out of their Microsoft Access experience.