Masterclass of Realistic Drawing and Shading Human Features
What you'll learn
- Understand the fundamentals of drawing, hachure (hatching) and shading
- Realistic hachure with charcoal and pencil
- Realistic shading with charcoal and pencil
- Draw human face features and figure
- New techniques and structures to learn portrait drawing with circles and ovals
- Draw perspectives
- Draw hyper realistic with pencil and brush (eyes, nose, lips, eyelashes, eyebrows, ears, hair, hands, feet, legs )
- Draw realistic with blending stump
- How to use brush and charcoal/graphite powder to draw hyper realistic portrait
- Introduction of shadows and different volume
- Photo-realistic blending techniques
- Photo-realistic texture techniques
- Artistic and creative approach to create an artwork
- Learning how to use your techniques and creativity to draw in an artistic way
- Pencil & paper
- Conte pencil
- Charcoal painting brushes
- Graphite and charcoal powder
Welcome to the Masterclass of realistic drawing and shading of human portrait and features. You will learn drawing, hatching and shading skills and techniques for photorealism drawing. This ultimate drawing course will show you how to start drawing and create advanced art in the simplest way that will stand up as professional work.
This course does not need prior knowledge, and it will take you step by step to learn how to draw and make realistic and hyper-realistic paintings at the end.
You will learn general and detailed ways and principles of sketching; we will get to know the tools, materials and techniques of drawing and shading in a new and simple way.
This course gives you access to 30 hrs HD tutorial videos in the simplest way possible for you to learn drawing human features. Even you have never drawn before, as long as you follow through this course, you will be able to draw realistic, eyes, nose, lips, face and other features. You will also learn advanced hachure and shading techniques by using tools such as pencil, brush, stump and powders. You will even use your hand and fingers to create a perfect skin texture to achieve the photo-realistic look.
You will gain instant access to 62 lectures of the course, which starts with basics; how to draw lines until you learn how to draw a hyper-realistic portrait with easy techniques.
· We will start using simple lines, circles and oval shapes to guide you through the proportion, size and position of human features.
· In each chapter you will learn how to draw: Eyes, Nose, Lips, Ears, Eyebrows, Eyelashes, Hair, Full Face, Fingers, Hand, Arm, Legs
· Next you will learn how to Hachure them with pencil
· Then you will use the techniques that you have learned in this course. You will learn how to shade them and create realistic features.
· Then I will guide you how to combine the techniques together and then you are going to learn how to create textures and apply them to your drawings.
· Eyes are one of the most important parts of human feature drawings; since through eyes, you can show the emotions and make your drawing to stand out. The ‘Eye’ Chapter of this course will teach you how to draw eyes in the simplest way possible and we will go through many examples.
· You will also gain access to Demo sections where you can learn and see the combination of different techniques that you have learned step by step.
Over the 15 chapters you will learn:
· You will get familiar with lines and shapes and how to warm up your hand
· You will get familiar with Pencils, Charcoals, Conte, Drawing Brush and Blending Stump
· You will learn how to use the techniques and combine them
· Creating texture
· Shading Surface
· Eyes section: Front View Eyes, Side View Eyes, Eye hachure (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced), Eyes Shading, Eyes Demos
· Nose section: Nose drawing (All sides), Hachure, Shading
· Lips section: Lips drawing (All sides), Hachure, Shading, Lips Demo
· Ear section: Ear drawing, Hachure, Shading
· Hair section: Hair shading techniques, Female Hair, Male Hair
· Face Section: Face Drawing (Front View, Side View), Hachure and Shading
· Portrait Demo
· Hand section: Palm of Hand, back of Hand, Fingers, Hand Shading
· Arms section: Hachure, Shading
· Legs section: Hachure, Shading
· Feet section: Drawing, Hachure, Shading
· Drawing with Creative Ideas (Cheat sheet, Roundism, Sculpture, Mix Media)
No rulers or any other guiding tools needed, you still will be able to draw perfect features even if it’s your first time of drawing. After drawing the features, I will also show you the advanced hachure and shading techniques to create photorealistic skin tone and other textures that make your drawing to pop out your paper. We don’t want you just copy whatever we showed you in this course, but to implement your own creativity and be an artist. By the end of the course, you will be able to draw what you have learned during the course but also apply the techniques, be creative and draw your own version of human features.
No matter if you are an art lover, art hobbyist, University student who wants to improve their art portfolio, someone who want to learn some new skills of drawing; artist who wants to learn another medium or even you just occasionally want to make a realistic drawing of your loved ones as a gift to surprise them, you are on the right course. As long as you can write down your name, you can draw.
So what are you waiting for, pick up a piece of paper, grab your pencil, enroll the course now, let’s start drawing.
Feel free to have a look our preview lessons, follow one of the lessons to see how easy it is.
Who this course is for:
- Art Lovers
- Art hobbyist
- Art Students
- Anybody who wants to learn drawing and painting
- University Students
- Parents & Children
I am a filmmaker and educator working with different people to create online courses.
I have created some of the most successful cultural events such as ‘Magical Lantern Festival’ in the UK market and brought great experience to hundreds of thousands people.
Education has always been my passion. Recently created AX Education with Ava Moradi for producing online educational materials by using video and filming skills and experience to make high quality courses.
I'm Ava Moradi, an artist with a passion for teaching. I started painting when I was 6 years old and learned different art mediums such as charcoal and pencil drawing, oil on canvas, watercolour, and also glass painting. I consider myself an artist and an art teacher. I have had exhibitions in London, St Moritz, Paris, Seoul, and Beijing. My latest exhibition was for Lightopia light festival, where we won the city life award for exhibition.
After completing my Master’s degree in Art Business, at Sotheby’s Institute of Art, I furthered my education at the University of the Arts of London, Central Saint Martins. Once I finished all my studies, I became a full time art teacher.
Being a teacher taught me a lot; as a person and as an artist. I found my path and passion for creating art and also teaching it. After launching my courses, I gained 10,000+ students and over 4.7 reviews, which made me realise how much of a positive impact they have on people. I spent loads of time and effort to make this ultimate drawing course in the simplest way possible for everyone.
Whether you are an art lover, a beginner artist or trying to improve your art portfolio or simply want to learn another medium, this is the course for you.
When you learn with me, you’ll learn in a fun and efficient way. I put everything about drawing in these courses, I hope you learn all the skills and techniques you need and most importantly, enjoy the courses.