MasterClass: How to find a job in Germany
What you'll learn
- Find a job you love. Be Germany job ready within weeks
- Understand your market value in Germany and increase your current salary
- Learn an effective step-by-step job hunt system that you can apply again and again - anywhere
- Understand the German job market, know where job opportunities exist for you and what German companies want
- Intercultural do's & don'ts and how to communicate with Germans
- Design the perfect German CV and cover letter
- Everything you need to know to pass your job interview with German companies
- Your first 100 days in Germany
- Develop your personal branding (Xing/LinkedIn) to attract German employers
- BONUS: 100-page guidebook, CV & message templates, pre- selected links and inspiring success stories
- Academic background and professional experience.
Based on my years of experience working as a recruiter and headhunter, I designed a structured step by step approach for people from all around the world to find a job in Germany. This online course follows a clear Do-it-Yourself approach and contains plenty of practical advice and relevant exercises. No matter if you are in business management, finance, Tech and IT, engineering or life sciences - because I lay stress on what is essential for any professional: And that is you being able to identify German companies that will find your profile interesting. You understanding their German perspective and how they see and look at you. And you addressing the right people working there in the right manner with a profile (CV, cover letter and social media account) that really meets their expectations. To help you do that and as a course bonus, you’ll get the 100-page book “How to find a job in Germany”. It comes with pre-selected links to online job boards and matching platforms, a proven German CV template, a TOP 40 of interview questions, draft texts to communicate right with Germans, and much more.
Who this course is for:
- International professionals who wish to live and work in Germany (Europe) with academic background and skills in Tech & IT, engineering, life sciences, business management, finance or similar.
My name is Jörg, Career coach, HR business coach and Co-Founder at Find a job in Germany. I'm from Germany and I’ve lived and worked abroad - in the US, in Europe and in Africa. So I know what makes Germans tick and what sets them apart - I guess in a funny and in a weird way. I’ve worked as a recruiter and career coach for the last 5 years. I have a family business background and a doctoral degree in law. Together with my partners, Raoul and Tammo, I’ve been at the table with German companies and their hiring managers - multinationals, Mittelstand companies and startups. We have screened and interviewed over thousands of applicants and selected the best for them. We have helped so many get jobs here that we know the do’s and dont’s, the pitfalls and mistakes that are being made – and how they can be avoided. What you get in my course is a 360 degree understanding of Germany, the German job market and the requirements. I want you to be prepared when making your move. I hope to get in touch with you!