Masterclass: Drawing, Design & Creativity with Color Pencil
What you'll learn
- Following a new, original and effective teaching method called BTTVC: Basics, Techniques, Transfer your skills, Visualise and use your Creativity
- Create and design advanced art in the simplest form that will stand out as professional artworks
- How to draw in different styles to achieve realistic, expressive and imaginative drawings
- Learn all about design, fabrics, creative facial features and animals.
- Get to know the tools, materials and techniques in 'Color pencil' in a simple way
- Get familiar with shapes and forms alongside light and shadow
- Combine what you have learnt into different career paths; such as jewellery design, architecture, interior and exterior design and so on.
- Understand the artistic and creative approach to come up with your own individual design styles to create your own original artworks
- Learn the fundamentals & basics of how to start drawing
- Creative illustrations with color pencils and mixed media pastels
- No prior knowledge needed
- Colored pencils (no specific brand required)
- Pastels (not mandetory)
- Drawing Paper (smooth surface)
- Motivation to learn!
After my previous course’s success, with over 10,000 students and 716 5-star reviews, I am now launching a new course for everyone to master a new medium - color pencil and pastels.
It will change the way you see your drawings and designs - it’s time to start feeling confident picking up your pencil and paper.
There is no prior knowledge needed, this course is adapted for beginner to advanced levels.
This masterclass of drawing, design and creativity with color pencil and pastels will teach you everything you need to know to master your color pencil drawings. It will give you the skills and confidence you need to start creating artworks you feel proud of.
With this 21h on-demand HD tutorial video course, we will take you from having little or no knowledge, to creating professional advanced art in the simplest way and having a deep understanding of the drawing fundamentals.
Following my original and effective teaching method; BTTVC.
We will start by learning the Basics, going through all the Techniques needed, onto Transforming the structure and fundamentals that you have learnt throughout the lesson to finally forming Vision and Shaping creativity.
This ultimate course will show you how to come up with your own individual design styles to create your own original professional artworks.
You will get instant access to 23 lectures & 44 lessons. Also offering an extra bonus topic section, focusing on artistic talks. Covering many topics such as how to produce more art, get into art galleries, creating a portfolio and much more.
Combine what you have learnt into different career paths; such as jewellery design, architecture, interior and exterior design.
No matter if you are an art lover, art hobbyist, a university student who wants to improve their art portfolio, someone who wants to learn new skills, an artist who wants to learn another medium or even just making occasional drawings for your loved ones - this is the course for you.
So what are you waiting for, pick up a piece of paper, grab your pencils, enrol the course now and let’s start drawing.
Feel free to have a look at our previews, watch one of the lessons to see how easy it is.
You will also get:
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Exercise work sheets
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Who this course is for:
- Art Lovers
- Art hobbyist
- Art Students
- Anybody who wants to learn drawing and a new skill
- University Students
- Parents & Children
I'm Ava Moradi, an artist with a passion for teaching. I started painting when I was 6 years old and learned different art mediums such as charcoal and pencil drawing, oil on canvas, watercolour, and also glass painting. I consider myself an artist and an art teacher. I have had exhibitions in London, St Moritz, Paris, Seoul, and Beijing. My latest exhibition was for Lightopia light festival, where we won the city life award for exhibition.
After completing my Master’s degree in Art Business, at Sotheby’s Institute of Art, I furthered my education at the University of the Arts of London, Central Saint Martins. Once I finished all my studies, I became a full time art teacher.
Being a teacher taught me a lot; as a person and as an artist. I found my path and passion for creating art and also teaching it. After launching my courses, I gained 10,000+ students and over 4.7 reviews, which made me realise how much of a positive impact they have on people. I spent loads of time and effort to make this ultimate drawing course in the simplest way possible for everyone.
Whether you are an art lover, a beginner artist or trying to improve your art portfolio or simply want to learn another medium, this is the course for you.
When you learn with me, you’ll learn in a fun and efficient way. I put everything about drawing in these courses, I hope you learn all the skills and techniques you need and most importantly, enjoy the courses.