Mastercam - 3 Axis CNC Programming Guide
What you'll learn
- Mastercam Programming
- CNC Programming
- 3 Axis Programming
- Begineers in Mastercam
In this course, you will learn programming Real life parts in Mastercam. All below Topics are covered:
- How to import Machine Defination , Raw Stock and Material Settings
- How to use Levels and Create Dynamic Planes on part
- How to use Zigzag Facing Operation
- How to use and master the Dynamic Roughing & Finishing Toolpath
- How to program machine to Finish FLOORS of part using Pocket Toolpath
- How to program machine to Finish WALLS of part using Contour Toolpath
- How to use Dynamic Peel Mill Toolpath in Special Feature of part
- How to machine part using Tip Compensation, Spot Drilling and Peck Drilling
- How to Simulate Part Maching in Real life using Backplot and Verify Functions
Who this course is for:
- Begineer in Mastercam Programming
- CNC Machinists who wants to advance their Career
My name is Simran. I have been working as a CNC Programmer for a recognized Aerospace company in Canada. I am very experienced in MASTERCAM. I have programmed and verified various projects in a variety of CAM softwares.
I have enjoyed teaching students all about Machining and CNC Programming.
In my spare time I enjoy spending time with family.
I enjoy playing Xbox Games.
For any help or any queries send me email.