Mastercam 2021 (CAD+CAM) Basic to Professional level course
What you'll learn
- Mastercam 2021 interface overview
- Learn basic commands
- Learn 2D wireframe designing ( Mechanical )
- Learn 3D wireframe designing ( Mechanical )
- Learn solid modeling ( 3D )
- Learn surface modeling ( 3D )
- Learn model preparation ( Direct editing 3d model )
- Learn 2D Programming ( Milling )
- Learn 3D Programming ( Milling )
- Learn 4th Axis Programming ( Milling )
- Learn 5th Axis Programming ( Milling )
- Learn lathe ( turning ) Programming
- After this course student will be able to do designing and Programming
- Basic knowledge of computer
- A desire to learn CAD/CAM software
- Excitement to be a CAD/CAM Engineer
- Basic knowledge of CNC
Mastercam is a CAD/CAM software , which is mostly used for designing and cnc machine programming purpose . Mastercam generates G code and M code . This software helps users produce mechanical drawings and 3d models , Mastercam also used for multi type of cnc machines programming , VMC 3+4+5AXIS , LATHE , TURNMILL , MILLTURN , WIRE-EDM, ROUTER , VTL LATHE , HMC , LASER .
Mastercam is the worlds no.1 software , Mastercam was launched in 1983 in U.S. Connecticut by CNC SOFTWARE .INC.
This course has been created on Mastercam 2021 version (Latest ).
Any Mastercam version user can take this course.
Why this course to learn Mastercam?
1. All the tutorial prepared by Mastercam Professional Instructor.
2. All the session based on practical project.
3. High-skill level guide.
4. Downloadable project file included
5. Genuine course to be a CAD/CAM engineer
Who this course is for:
- Anyone can learn , Who want to know about CAD/CAM
- Mechanical Engineers
- CNC Machinists
- CAD/CAM Trainer/Teacher
Hi, I'm Manoj Vishwakarma, Technical Manager of Mastercam software in the India region, I have started my carrier after education as a machinist, and after that, I worked as a CAD/CAM engineer in no. of firms and after that joined in Mastercam, I have almost all types of CNC machines practical programming experience, i.e. VMC (3+4+5th Axis), CNC Lathe ( Turning ), Turnmill and Mill-turn, Wire-EDM, Router, VTL (4thAxis), and HMC (4thAXIS).