Master your relationships for a fulfilling life
What you'll learn
- Why people have problems in their relationships.
- What factors create blockages in your relationships.
- What can be done to transform your relationships.
- Understand how our thinking, emotions and behaviour effects our relationship.
- Understand how challenges help us grow.
- Learn to master mind-set to transform the troubles of your relationships.
- How to use simple powerful techniques that will allow you to lead a life of joy as you finally overcome these challenges.
- Learn meditation to accept yourself and others as they are.
- Understand different personalities and how they communicate and behave.
- Understand what holds us back from forming and maintaining healthy relationship
- Understand what is holding us back from experiencing joyful relationships.
- How by developing and strengthenning your qualities, you can achieve better outcomes in forming and maintaining relationships.
- Implement simple changes in your everyday life that will reward you in the future.
- No prior knowledge required. Just an interest to know more about transforming relationships.
Our relationships play a big role in our well-being, fulfilment and success. Human beings are social creatures. We share our achievement, joy, concerns and pain with the people close to us. We rely on others all our life for our sustenance. All-day we are interacting with people around us and face challenges with our loved ones, family members, partner, colleagues, employers, neighbours and so on. One of the major causes of our stress in modern times is due to the problems we have in our relationships. Relationships can challenge us and can serve as our greatest support and opportunity for growth in our life.
We express our emotions and feelings through our relationships. Research has shown that we are happier and live longer when we have a good network of support around us. How do we maintain that network of support?
What will I learn from this course?
In this course, you will learn and experience:
Understand how our mind puts people in friend or foe category
Learn to master mind-set to transform the troubles of your relationship
How to use simple powerful techniques that will allow you to lead a life of joy as you finally overcome these challenges
Understand different personalities and how they communicate and behave
Boost your knowledge and reap the benefits by transforming your relationships
Implement simple changes in your everyday life that will reward you in the future
Who this course is for:
- You feel they don’t get you, personality clash, you are walking on egg shell around them, you feel you don’t understand them, you don’t flow naturally when you are with them, you wish they were not in your life, you can’t express your authentic self when you are with them, you are not sure whether you love them or hate them, you can’t relate to them, you notice their mistakes, you feel you can’t be at your best around them because you react, you are not sure what is it about them bothers you. Students of the mind and anyone interested in the psychology of relationship transformation.
- Anyone looking to gain an insight into how to transform their relationships - whether you need a big change or just a small one
We can achieve anything when we open our mind to the possibility - Tara Khanom
Tara has been working in the East London community setting for the last 18 years. Her main role was to support those who were struggling to find employment and helping those with health and social issues including mental health, financial issues, family issues, housing problems, difficulties with parenting etc. She worked with young people as part of her role.
Tara realised through her role that information, advice and guidance is a small part of the support her clients needed for their journey towards changing their lives. Soon she found herself coaching them about time management skills, motivating for work and training, health management and much more. She realised that when her clients were motivated, they took responsibility for their wellbeing and became clear about their goals. She understood all the issues and barriers that were holding her clients back from reaching their full potential because she herself faced them.
Tara had suffered from low self-esteem when she first came to the UK because English was her second language. Every day she discovered more resources that lay within her, and she focused on developing them to better aid herself in her future. Tara also set up developmental projects that were aimed to support individuals in many aspects of their career, education, personal development as well as wellbeing.
Her work with her local communities included organizing and coordinating activities that helped people gain better educational, financial and social outcomes. She spearheaded several projects aimed at families and people from disadvantaged backgrounds, including a very successful project in gaining employment for single-parent families.
For her efforts, she was awarded the Outstanding Practitioner Runner-up Award in 2009.
For the final few years that she worked in the community setting, she directly managed projects aimed at getting people into employment including training in financial management, career development, gaining work experience and general employability skills.
Tara believes in lifelong learning and continuously invests time in expanding her knowledge. Throughout her career she has gained multiple qualifications such as BSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Information, advice and guidance level 4, leadership and management level 5, advance level mediation teaching, CTTLS adult teaching, mental health, early years childhood development, train the trainers are just to name a few. She has completed PGCert in Positive Psychology and Coaching.
Her science degree, the experience of working in a scientific setting at the London School of hygiene and tropical medicine (department of population studies) and experience of working in the local community has helped her develop a keen interest in working with and helping people.
She is very interested in how people think, what they believe in, how they live their lives, their rituals, habits, personalities, faith and how all these things shape the result they experience as reality. As a result of this interest, Tara dedicates her time to teaching. Tara aims to reach 500,000 people through online teaching platforms, social media and has written a book "Purpose, Fulfilment and Success" which became an international best seller in May 2019.