Create Your Best Year Yet & Master Your Potential
What you'll learn
- Have developed a road map and strategy for shaping who they will BE, Do and HAVE
- Understand and be able to positively influence the four component parts of the ‘Achievement Cycle’
- Design and tailor the ‘Achievement Cycle’ to match their life circumstances, aspirations and ambitions
- Be more entrepreneurial in outlook and mindset, and be prepared to take responsibility for their future
- Define Goals in the 8 core areas of their life
- Work on eliminating personal self-limiting beliefs and replace them with empowering ones
- Be in control of circumstances and how they manage their time to achieve results
- Focus on HOLISTIC goal setting
- Understand that success resides in taking personal responsibility, and developing their own personal Achievement Log
- Develop a positive and structured approach to Life planning
- Have learned how best to create and manage their future
- Developed a discipline to pass onto others such as business partners, peers, colleagues, life partners, family and friends
- Want the shape their life for the better
- Know there are better, more effective strategies to personal growth, success and achievement
- Are committed to take responsibility for shaping their future but need a methodology and tools to achieve this
- Will be eager to learn new things and self-assess their personal progress through life
- They need to be curious about how the achievement process works
The course focuses on ‘you’ as the key factor in shaping your own destiny and your future. It has been designed to enable you to follow the videos and use the PDF downloads or Workbook to structure your planning for personal development in the year ahead.
Typical ‘students’ for this program include entrepreneurs or those wanting to carve out a high flying career in a large or small corporate entity. The major themes or terminology within the program focus on the ‘master your potential’ theme.
A PDF Workbook is included in Video 2 and separate chapters for each video can be downloaded as the student progresses through the course, or, if they prefer can download the whole document at the beginning on the program.
You should take this course if you want to:
- Understand the methodology of the ‘achievement cycle’ to work sequentially through the process
- Work through personal goals in all eight areas of your life
- Develop a strong and powerful belief system which will help you to maintain momentum
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants takes responsibility and shape their life the way they want it to turn out
- Those who want to follow a success methodology for managing all aspects of their life
- Those who are looking for a faster route to success and achievement
- Those who want to run and manage their own enterprise
- Anyone who has an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset
- Anyone who feels that the traditional corporate route is not the only option to advancement and success
- The programme is not for anyone who lacks personal drive and ambition
- Those who believe that fate and luck is more a determinant of success than taking personal action
If you have seen any of Philip Atkinson’s videos you will know he is keen advocate of personal change and believes that anybody can do anything if they put their mind to it. Prior to running his consultancy and training business, he taught organization psychology at several business schools and never lost the buzz for running active workshops on group and personal development. Philip loves presenting vibrant and lively sessions and believes that it is a fundamental personal need for people to actively and creatively develop their own learning skill and habits.
Most of Philip’s work is split between working with big corporates on Business Transformation projects and coaching and developing senior managers, personal influence and persuasion strategies for self-empowerment.
Philip is based in Scotland in the UK and he works throughout the UK, Europe and the USA.
He has written 7 business books and had published over 300 Journal articles which are freely available on his websites.
Currently, he is transferring many of his training courses into programs which he believes will be valuable for Udemy students and business customers.