Master Your Mind Meditation Course
What you'll learn
- Develop a consistent DAILY PRACTICE of meditation. We start with as little as a 2-minute session per day, and gradually increase to 15-minute sessions.
- Five different MEDITATION TECHNIQUES. So you are better able to choose the meditation technique that best suits you.
- How to develop the OPTIMAL ATTITUDE towards meditation, so that you can enjoy the process as well as the result.
- How to DEEPEN your practice and enhance your power of focus.
- How to INTEGRATE MINDFULNESS into your daily life, through reminders, apps, exercises and daily challenges.
- BROADEN your knowledge on meditation practice, so you understand what you are doing.
- There are no requirements for taking this course. Anyone, regardless of age, gender, knowledge or belief system, can take it.
You know meditation is good for you. Thousands of scientific studies indicate 76 benefits of this age-old practice. It is life-changing on many levels.
Yet doing meditation consistently, and doing it right, can be challenging.
Maybe you find it hard to establish a long-term daily meditation practice. You may feel you don’t have the time, discipline or motivation to do so.
Or perhaps you’re confused about where to start, which technique to choose, and what to do with your mind during meditation. This confusion can make you feel that you are just wasting your time or doing it wrong.
I’m here to show how you can make meditation work for you, and make it happen on a consistent basis, like an unbroken chain. With the right step-by-step instruction and guidance, building a solid meditation practice doesn’t need to be hard.
Unfortunately, much of the advice out there on getting started with meditation is incomplete, ineffective, or confusing. The common advice out there...
- Doesn't incorporate an understanding of habit science and the psychology of motivation;
- Presents instruction in an overwhelming way (too many things to learn and absorb at the same time);
- Asks for too much time commitment from the start;
- Focuses only on one approach or technique, giving no choice or room for experimentation;
- Doesn't take you very deep, but stays only with basic guided meditations;
- Makes you dependent on a set of guided meditations, not allowing you to grow your own individual practice.
So thousands of people that could be benefiting from this practice are left out.
This motivated me to develop a meditation course that would allow more people to start off on the right foot, stick to the habit, and reap life-long benefits.
MASTER YOUR MIND MEDITATION COURSE
This course is composed of 35 short daily lessons, organized by week—each with its own unique themes, goals and insights. The program is self-paced, and the techniques are presented in a way that both secular and spiritually minded people can connect to. No particular belief or worldview is required for following the lessons.
The instructions are ultra-specific, clear, and easy to follow. You will always know exactly what to do each day. And there will never be too much on your plate.
This course will help you:
- Develop the habit of meditating daily. You will start with sessions as short as 2 minutes, and increase gradually, up to 15-20 minutes.
- Find the ideal technique for you. Each week I will introduce you to a new practice (such as mantra meditation, breathing awareness, chakra meditation, etc.). By the end of the course you will be well equipped to choose the technique that best suits your needs.
- Have an optimal attitude towards meditation, so that you can enjoy the process as well as the result, and keep meditation as a lifetime habit.
- Deepen your meditation and enhance your power of focus.
- Integrate mindfulness into your daily life, through reminders, exercises, and daily challenges.
At the end of the course you will also receive an exclusive “Meditation Cheatsheet”, and instructions for the next steps in your practice. By this point you will have developed a solid habit and a good understanding of all the essential elements of meditation practice. You will know exactly what you are doing.
This course integrates principles from habit science, positive psychology, and classical personal growth literature. The lessons are designed in a way that you cannot fail. It will be simple to keep up with the practice. No complicated concepts or confusing instructions.
Building habits has always been one of my core-strengths, and I know how empowering it is to have the ability to develop important habits. In this program you will learn important tricks, principles, and mindsets that make it all easier.
Master Your Mind combines years of my personal practice (over 8,000 hours) and study of 70 different techniques, together with my experience helping thousands of people with meditation through my blog, courses, emails, workshops, and one-on-one coaching. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.
IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE
What would it mean for you to have more clarity, self-awareness, and peace of mind?
How would life be if you were in the eye of the storm rather than being overpowered by your own mind, with its thoughts of fear, anxiety, worry, stress, and negativity?
Meditation has the potential to give you so much, and create deep transformation in your life. It just might be the most powerful habit in your life – and it’s priceless!
To reap its benefits you need to practice it daily – and in the right way. Master Your Mind is the perfect tool to take you there. If you join the course and follow these simple steps, five weeks from now meditation will be an integral part of your life. You will be meditating 15 minutes everyday – and this will allow you to enjoy its many rewards.
I’ll see you in the Member’s Area!
Who this course is for:
- This course IS FOR YOU if: (a) You have never meditated much before; or (b) You meditate every now and then, perhaps even in long sessions or retreats, but struggle with consistency; or (c) You want to try different styles of meditation, deepen your practice, or start again in a more thorough and systematic way.
- This course is NOT for you if you expect magical results immediately and don’t have the patience to follow the instructions and grow your practice incrementally or if you are an advanced meditator already.
I have been actively seeking personal growth and a deeper meaning in life since I was a teenager. I have practiced meditation daily for the past 18+ years, totalling over 7,500 hours at this point. In this journey I have read hundreds of books, tried over 80 different techniques, and spent time on retreats with masters and instructors around the world.
All this practice, learning and training has radically transformed my mind and view of the world. As a result, I now live a fearless, peaceful, and fulfilling life.
I’m not a guru or a spiritual master – but a practitioner on the way, sharing the powerful tools and insights that have helped me thus far. I’m the writer behind LiveAndDare, the web's most popular non-sectarian meditation blog, and my articles and interviews help nearly 50k people every month.