Figma for UI/UX: Master Web Design in Figma
What you'll learn
- Create beautiful website designs in Figma
- Transform the desktop version of the website to the mobile one
- How to prepare the design for the client and coders
- The most important design principles that can be applied to any web design project
- How to start any website project the right way
- Get inspiration & design resources - the correct way!
- Figma is totally free. All you need is a computer and a bit of time.
This course will teach you everything you need to know about modern web design and we're going to use Figma, one of the best design programs. Here are some of the things that you'll learn:
The course is beginner friendly - we'll take it step by step and learn through fun exercises!
UI & UX - all the essential principles you have to know
Responsive design: transform the desktop version to the mobile version
How to prepare the design for coding: make coders & clients happy
Design principles that can be applied on any project
Find out what clients want from you - what assets/deliverables and in what format
About Chris Barin
I'm a professional web & app designer and I've been designing websites for over 10 years. I've freelanced, I've run my own design company, and I'm an entrepreneur in the e-commerce space. I know what clients want and I'll share all my experience with you!
Why take this course?
You'll work on real world projects that are actually live and they have visitors & clients;
Discover the best tips & tricks that will take you from beginner to advanced user in a very short time;
Explore case studies where I explain in detail the most common mistakes;
Get access to a Discord group filled with people that love web design - this is a free chat room where you can often find me;
Web design has changed my life in an incredible way - it helped me move out of my parents house, it gave me a wonderful career as a freelancer, I created a design company, but more than anything it made me confident. This is a life skill that you can depend on. I know that no matter what happens in my life, I can create value through my own two hands by designing beautiful websites. I know everything will be OK because of that. At the end of this course, I hope you'll be as confident as I am. Let's get to work!
Who this course is for:
- This course is great for both beginners and advanced users that want to learn modern web design
- Website developers that want to learn how to design websites
- People that want to know how to transform the desktop version of a website to the mobile one
- Designers that don't know the latest web design trends and principles
- Anyone who wants a life skill they can depend on - whethever for a new career or another income stream
Chris Barin is a professional web and app designer with nearly 10 years of Photoshop experience. He's also an Adobe Certified Instructor and Certified Photoshop Expert.
By being self-taught, he managed to gain the trust of over 230.000 students from all over the world through his Photoshop courses. A staple of his materials is a hand-on, down-to-Earth approach that focuses on getting maximum results with minimal effort.
Chris started out as a freelance web designer and built a loyal client base, earning over $50,000 by designing sites part time. Today, he runs his own Android design studio, 20+ strong, creating fantastic looking apps for clients; his apps have over 100 million downloads to date.
Passionate about teaching, Chris teaches on Udemy because he has been disappointed in the quality of training materials available for people who want to learn design. In his courses, he holds nothing back; he documents and shares his entire experience on how he managed to stand out from the competition and do the work that he loves full-time.
Chris’s courses are some of the highest rated ones in the design category, as well as some of the bestselling ones on the entire platform. Students rave about his fast response time, clear explanations, and overall teaching style. Feel free to send him a message if you have any questions or suggestions for how he can create a better learning experience for you.