Master Visual Scripting in Unity by Making Advanced Games
What you'll learn
- Learn how to make games without writing code!
- Learn Visual Scripting, Shader Graph, UI creation, Game Design, and more!
- Learn Unity Visual Scripting from scratch. No prior programming experience is necessary.
- Get experience using Unity 2021.1 or later.
- Master Visual Scripting, like variables, events, loops, List and Dictionary, and much more...
- Get A Solid Understanding of Visual Scripting in Unity
- Use Visual Scripting for Building Mobile / Android Games
- Learn Visual Scripting With Practical Examples in Unity
- Build Real 2D Game With Visual Scripting & Unity
- Use Visual Scripting Skills in Unity for Building Mobile (iOS and Android Games)
- Learn Unity Bolt the best visual programming tool for Unity
- How to create games for beginners in Bolt Unity visual scripting
- Mac or PC capable of running Unity 2021.1 or later.
- No previous programming experience is required
- A passion and willingness to learn how to program with visual scripting
Hello And welcome.
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know how to use visual scripting (previously known as Bolt) in unity and how to create your own advanced games without writing a single line of code. This course will teach you how Master Visual scripting even if you don't have any previous experience with unity in general.
Little about me. Before I become a game developer, I was working as a movie Visual effects artist but later I found Unity 3d engine, which I really liked and I slowly started to switch my focus on game development.
During my career as a game developer, I released a couple of mobile games in Unity for iOS and Android, And I Still like to develop tools so I released a couple of assets in the Unity asset store and I created some Unity courses and video tutorials.
The course starts with the introduction of unity for absolute beginners, so if you never used Unity before you can start learning the basics. Then we will start learning the basics of visual scripting (previously known as unity bolt). And slowly we will be discussing more intermediate and advanced stuff, and together we will touch all aspects of visual scripting (previously known as Bolt visual scripting).
During the course, you will learn the difference between writing a code and creating your graph visually. In the end, you will be able to grab C# code from the internet and use it inside your own visual scripting graph. We will finish our course by creating your own Bridge Building game from start to finish, complete with visual scripting (previously known as bolt unity).
But even If you get stuck, don't worry, you can check the finished project in the resources or you can always ask me in Q and A section.
The visual scripting for unity was previously known as Unity Bolt or bolt unity. Unity Bolt was acquired by Unity and it is extensively developed to provide the best solution for visual programming in unity. Unity bolt or bolt unity or unity visual scripting is the same names for perfect visual programming solution for making games inside unity without coding
Key Aspects of the Course:
Unity basics for absolute beginners
Learn how to make games without code
Learn the difference between visual scripting and coding
Learn how to convert C# code to visual scripting graph
Understand loops, collections, events, and much more...
Learn how to debug your graphs and fix errors
Understand the difference between script machine and state machine
Learn to minimize your graphs with the control nodes
understand every variable type inside visual scripting
Learn almost every aspect of game development
Create a bridge-building game from start to finish
Create advanced games without coding
Use Visual Scripting Skills in Unity for Building Mobile (iOS and Android Games)
Get experience with shader creation in Unity Shader Graph
Get experience with Unity UI creation
Why learn from me?
I created this course to share my passion for making games and help others to simplify their work.
I am trying to find effective and fast methods to solve problems, so I hope you will find some of my techniques and tips, and tricks useful also for you.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to make advanced games without single line of code
- Anyone who want to learn Visual scripting in Unity
- Anyone interested in learning and exploring the power of Visual Scripting
- Complete beginners who are willing to know how to use Unity Visual Scripting
- Anyone who wants to Build Games using Unity Visual Scripting
- Anyone who likes unity Bolt
Hi, my name is Alex Urik.
I am a freelance game developer for about 5 years. Before I was working as a movie VFX artist for about 10 years and I worked on several feature films including Transformers or Batman vs Superman.
I always had a passion for programming and when I discovered Unity 3d engine, I was really happy that also in game development you can use high-level programing language like C#. Which I really enjoy using.
During my career as a game developer, I released a couple of assets in the Unity asset store and a couple of games for iOS and Android, and also I created several Unity courses and tutorials.
I always like to solve interesting problems and create tools and systems which speed up my work.
I love programming and I think learning from somebody else is the fastest way how to learn new things. That's why I would like to share my knowledge and I hope you will like my courses