Fast-start Usability Testing and UX Research – Begin Today!
What you'll learn
- Capture actionable and measurable data
- Do remote or in-person testing sessions
- Run professional-quality usability testing sessions and do UX research
- Save your team money by getting feedback from users fast
- Recruit the right testers
- Create a script for your testing sessions
- Ask questions that are free from bias
- Learn how to get a job doing UX research and usability testing
- Anyone can learn this today and run usability tests tomorrow.
- All product development team members will feel welcome and comfortable (developers, managers, designers, business analysts, project managers and general enthusiasts)
Your product won't be easy to use on accident. The only way to deliver products and services that delight users is to listen to them. If you want to learn how to do that, then this is the course for you.
Don't take chances when you deliver new products to market! Learn and use professional usability testing and UX research methods. Your team will make informed decisions when they know what end-users actually think. It's so easy, you can learn usability testing today and see results tomorrow.
Learn the basics of usability testing and UX research fast
Recruit the best users to participate in your studies
Uncover the real issues your users experience when they use your products
Use professional UX research methods that produce trustworthy results
Complete 5 exercises to help you master the fundamental usability testing techniques
Your users want you to build amazing products. That will tell you the features they need. They can show you if what you create is easy to use. They want to help you by giving you useful feedback. You need to know how to ask for the information. It’s called usability testing, which is a specific aspect of UX research.
I learned usability testing the hard way over years of trial and error in the field. I want to pass that hard-won knowledge to you. This course will save you time and boost your confidence. It will help you deliver the information your team needs. Don’t recruit the wrong users for your tests. Don’t bias your research with the wrong questions. Get amazing results when you do your UX research correct.
How do you know what kinds of users will give you the best feedback? Learn how to find the best usersfor your usability tests during the first 20 minutes of the course.
How do you convince users to give you accurate, actionable information? You will learn successful UX research methods within the first hour. Your usability test sessions will produce an abundance of data.
How can you and your team feel confident that the results you're getting are reliable? I'll show you the professional UX research methods that will build trust on your team.
How can you speed up the process of gaining feedback? How do you lower the cost of doing your user experience research? I'll explain my advanced techniques.
Sign up now! You get:
Lifetime access to video content
Five hands-on usability testing exercises
Downloadable UX resources to get you started today
Who this course is for:
- Do you want to learn what your end-users think of your products?
- Would you like to collect actionable data on your product's usability?
- Does your leadership team want reports showing the usability of your products?
- Does your development team want fast feedback?
- Stop struggling to find the right users
- Write questions free of bias
Matthew does user research for a fortune 500 company and has been doing usability testing for nearly 2 decades. He's also an entrepreneur, instructor and software developer who loves finding creative solutions to tough technical and business problems. He's passionate about making technology easier to use. He has been helping business and non-profit organizations create engaging presences and useful products since 1999. Matt has started businesses, freelanced, worked for multi-national corporations and several start-ups.