Unity 2D and 3D Games From Scratch and learn C# Scripting
What you'll learn
- Unity 2D and 3D: Learn Multiple 2D and 3D games and build your experiance
- Develop Unity games & work with sprites
- Build 3D Unity games
- Detect collisions, receive user input, and create player movements
- Learn C# Scripting in Unity, a powerful modern language, from scratch. No prior programming experience is necessary.
- Master beginner C# concepts, like variables, "if" statements, and arrays
- Implement sound effects, background music, and particle effects
- Learn How To Use Unity UI System
- Collect and destroy game objects
- Learn how object oriented programming works in practice.
- Free disc space (5GB on PC, 10GB on Mac) to install Unity, Visual Studio, and our projects.
- PC or Mac capable of running Unity 2019 (free Personal version).
- Regular internet access for Q&A and community.
- A passion and willingness to learn how to code.
*** Learn the Unity interface and .Net environment ***
*** Develop Unity 2d and 3d games using C# scripting ***
*** The Course Is Updated With All New Unity Features ***
Enroll Now And Become A Master 2D and 3D Game Developer
With the release of Unity building games was never easier!!!
This is a course I wish I had when I first started to learn game development.
The course is completely project-based, and we are going to create 4 fully-featured games from scratch using Unity Game Engine.
We will start with simple things so you will be comfortable if you are using Unity for the first time.
You will also benefit from my super fast response if you have any issue that you are stuck with(I check Udemy forums every day if someone posts a question). Oh, and all the students taking the course will also be there to help you!
Let's take a look at the course what we will be doing in it:
Firstly, we will start with a programming language as it is the most important and strong part of Game Development, then we will move to understand basic fundamentals. We will understand syntax, build logic, and obtain full command over Programming language.
Then we will move on to creating some Games in Unity engine using the programing knowledge that we just learned. So we will start with a simple Dodge the Blocks game and we will design it in 3D then we will make some Games with Mouse so that you guys can understand the Mouse properties in Unity.
We will then move on to creating some full flesh games, with all of the features including building those games to Android devices and Testing their Bugs.
You will learn
Understanding Basic C# Fundamentals
Understanding Basic C# Syntax
Building Logics for Games
Basic C# Programming
Intermediate C# Programming
Advanced C# Programming
Importing And Organizing Assets
Learn How To Use Unity New UI System
Creating Loading Screen
Creating Cool Animations
Understand And Use Unitys Physics System
Saving Game Data Using Binary Input/Output
Creating Character And Level Select Menu
Using Game Controllers To Control The Workflow Of Your Game
Play Music In Your Game
Learn How To Support Multiple Screen Resolutions
That And Much More Is Awaiting You In This Course
What this course DOES NOT cover :
The course teaches everything from basic to more advanced stuff on how to plan, design, develop your game, however, the course WILL NOT teach you every single aspect of Unity and how to use it because it's impossible to teach everything.
Using what you obtain in this course, you will be equipped with more than enough knowledge in order to continue improving yourself in the field of game development, using Unity or any other game engine.
If You ever had an idea for an awesome game, then enroll in this course and learn the tools that you need to develop Your next hit game!!!
What Is Your Risk By Taking This Course?
Nothing!! If you are not satisfied with the course, I promise I will give you a full refund of your money NO questions asked!!
Enroll Now!! You Will Not Be Disappointed!!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with no coding experience or Unity 3D experience
- Programmers with no C# development experience
- Game developers who want to learn Unity
- Experienced Game Developers
- Complete Beginners
Hi! My name is Haris. I'm a passionate software engineer with five years of experience. I am a developer, UI/UX Designer, and coder with good insights into Mathematics and Data Structures. I have more than 13,000 happy students learning from my courses and also I teach at various other online websites. I have experience in writing, debugging, and testing various codes and applications. My goal is to make software engineering fun and to make learning to code accessible for everyone, as I am convinced, that IT is THE FUTURE. That's why my courses are simple, pragmatic and free of BS.