Master Unity 3D Game Development
What you'll learn
- Become proficient with Unity
- Become proficient with C# for Unity
- Learn how build games from start to finish
- Get your game published onto your Android and / or iOS device
- Get a job as a game developer
- Requires access to a computer with Unity (minimum 2019.4, latest preferred) installed
- Access to an Android or iOS device for advanced topics is optional but recommended
- Some Java or C# programming knowledge is recommended but not required
Get hands on, deep and master gaming in a whole new way by learning how to build games using Unity 3D - the worlds leading game engine.
Our philosophy is simple - keep the theory at a minimum and focus heavily with hands on learning.
Who better to learn how to build games than from a seasoned trainer and accomplished real world game developer. In this course, we take your existing programming knowledge of other languages and move cutting edge Unity game development. We get right into the meat and potatoes and start building games step by step.
Don't waste your time with other courses. The materials here are based on our live courses taught to 1000's students who have paid thousands of dollars to be there so you're not getting second rated material and you will retain everything as we reinforce the material into you.
What you will get:
The experience of building tons of games.
Take your beginner (or expert for that matter) programming experience and turn it into expert Unity 3D game development.
Get deep and hands on in the Unity ecosystem with:
The Unity Editor
Animations & Particle Systems
Creating incredible cut scenes using Cinemachine
Pushing your game content to the cloud using AWS and Addressables
Artificial Intelligence for your games using tools like Navmesh and Behaviour Trees
Game music and sound effects
Physics using Rigidbodies, Colliders, Raycasting and more!
Publishing to your Android and iOS devices
and much more!
Learn the basics of game design - we give you tips and tricks on how to make your game look beautiful so that your future users will enjoy your eye-candy.
What are you waiting for? Get started today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to publish their own games and / or get a job as a Unity game developer
Starting back in 2010, I've been building apps of all types and genres. Starting with utility apps for politicians, then moving into 2d and 3d games, I've published over 22 apps on the Blackberry, Google Play and Apple App Stores with more coming all the time.