Master the secrets of effective communication with your kids
What you'll learn
- How to talk to your kids to make them feel loved, accepted and understood
- How to make your kids listen and engage
- How to take care of yourself - because your needs matter as much as your child's
- How to put an end to fighting, tears and tantrums
- What to do if your child is triggered
- An open mind to learn a new approach
Wouldn’t it be amazing to feel like the best parent in the world because you don’t have to raise your voice anymore? Imagine yourself being so proud of the amazing job you do as a parent because you always know how to connect with your children. What if you could stop yelling and start wondering how often you used to do it before? What if you could finally relax and give yourself a huge pat on the back?
By the end of my course you will be able to take care of yourself, understand your kids’ wants and needs and find perfect solutions for everybody. Start creating a loving and peaceful home for your family today!
In this course I’ll show you how to make your children listen and engage with simple but powerful steps.
If you are frustrated because you constantly feel like you are failing as a parent
If all your attempts to make things better just don’t seem to work
If you end up going in circles feeling that it’s all your fault
And if you’ve had enough of various experts/articles pointing out what you are doing wrong
then this course was made for you!
After struggling to avoid the never ending tantrums over and over again, I finally discovered that one tool that helped me bring peace into my life as a mum.
So I read books, listened to podcasts, watched videos and attended workshops, determined to master the skill of nonviolent communication. Finally I was able to talk to my kids in a connecting way that makes them feel understood, accepted and loved, willing to contribute to a peaceful family life.
Now I want to share it with you!
In this course you will learn:
The four main steps of talking in a connecting way
How to take care of yourself - because your needs matter just as much as your kid’s
How to connect to your kids when they are relaxed
What to do if they are triggered
You will get access to:
21 video lessons, short and to the point
Worksheets to help you practice
My stories to illustrate how nonviolent communication works
A guided self-empathy audio program to reload your batteries so you have enough energy to take care of your kids
Tips on how to become brilliant at nonviolent communication
Are you ready for a happier life as a parent? I can’t wait to see you inside the course.
Here’s to your success!
Who this course is for:
- Parents who have sworn to themselves a thousand times not to raise their voice ... again
- Parents tired of going around in circles trying to get through to their children
- Parents thinking that other families manage a lot better
- Parents fed up thinking they are not good enough
- Parents who just don't have enough energy for their kids because they never take time for themselves
- Parents desperate for advice that makes both them and their children happy
Hi, I’m Katharina, working mom of two wonderful school-age girls, living in Germany. I am here to show you how to talk to your kids to make them listen and engage, to stop the never ending tantrums and to make the whole family feel relaxed and even closer than before.
A couple of years ago I was really struggling as a mother:
- I loved my kids more than I could possibly say but they kept driving me crazy.
- I felt unable to take control of our everyday life and make it peaceful.
- I also felt like a failure: while other mothers chatted pleasantly over a latte about how their kids always listened and did as they were told, I was chasing after mine wishing for bedtime to start in the early afternoon.
- Other challenges like moving to a new city, commuting to a job every day and marriage problems didn’t make things easier either.
Then, when I was really desperate for help, I finally stumbled across nonviolent communication or NVC. It took me almost four years of reading and practicing and going to workshops to make it work for my family.
But now it works. This is how our life looks like today:
- I am able to resolve conflicts that always got stuck before
- I understand my children and what they are feeling and thinking so much better and I know how I can help them
- We have so much more cuddle and play time and less tears
- I feel relaxed and calm and rarely ever have to raise my voice
- Sometimes I even feel like the best mother in the world!
Now I am so excited to give you a shortcut to my success. I want you to make progress fast avoiding the mistakes that I made. That’s why I have designed the course that I was lacking and needed when I first started practicing NVC. I can’t wait to meet you inside and share my secrets with you!